Will Forestieri be Sold

It looks bad on the Manager as well as the player, it shows the player has no respect for the managers authority and he can spit the dummy out without fear of the consequences.

This could cause massive unrest within the team.

Hopefully it's sorted now but I have faith in Carlos and the chairman to not let it get to stage where it effects the team

It looks bad on the Manager as well as the player, it shows the player has no respect for the managers authority and he can spit the dummy out without fear of the consequences.

This could cause massive unrest within the team.

Not a chance this hoepfully has been nipped in the bud and will not escalate further, Carlos has done nothing to make him look bad.

As soon as he scores a few goals all will be forgiven. We fans are absolute mugs to shell out all this money to football businesses despite the money they already have coming in, and then moan about one idiot that actually plays. We're the real idiots.

Not a chance this hoepfully has been nipped in the bud and will not escalate further, Carlos has done nothing to make him look bad.

Doing nothing is what makes him look bad.

I think calling him a scab is a bit over the top ,(hate that word as much as the pig jibes).

A scab was or is the opposite to Fossi as he was the only one on strike so it is the other 10 who crossed his picket line:hihi:.

Any way he is just a young kid when said and done and as long as he dun"t tec drugs or let the club down in other ways lets give him a chance to redeem him self eh!.

Why would he apologise if he did indeed have personal problems? If I had personal problems, I would not apologise to anyone for sorting it out, and I'd expect support from my club. The Manager and the club were obviously surprised and stunned by FF's actions. If refusing was not bad enough, he's treating me and other fans as mugs by lying to us to try to squirm out of his big hole. He should come clean, admit his alleged greed and disloyalty, and grovel to be allowed to redeem himself. If not, he should sign for Derby and bog off.

It would be a massive loss to us, but it would be the only 'right' decision.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Quite honest i think youre all being a bit over the top lol, you gotta remember these players generally dont support the teams they play for, its a job, most people only have a basic loyalty for their place of work and will move on when it suits them, better pay, conditions etc.

Having said that FF has said before in interview he loves Wednesday and wants to finish his career there, same with Seme and FF has just said the same thing in his apology. Obviously we dont know the exact circumstances of it so........anyway if we sold him on to a team who would likely be our competitor that would be rather foolish and cutting our nose off to spite our face.

He should be fined, warned that if he spits the dummy out again hes out and maybe shoved out to the under 21s for a week or 2

but we'll see, starting at tommorows match

A rumour I heard that he has been fined two weeks wages & a improved contract worth £35 k a week.

But we the supporters are the ones who don't really get the full story.???

A rumour I heard that he has been fined two weeks wages & a improved contract worth £35 k a week.

WOW now that's proper punishment.

You're fined £40,000 .................................... and here's a coupla million quid to help you pay for it.

As Bruce Forsyth used to say .................. Good game, good game!!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

You've got to hope this isn't true.

The Chairman and Manager have come out of very well so far.The player comes across as a typical footballing prima donna.

Quite honest i think youre all being a bit over the top lol, you gotta remember these players generally dont support the teams they play for, its a job, most people only have a basic loyalty for their place of work and will move on when it suits them, better pay, conditions etc.

Having said that FF has said before in interview he loves Wednesday and wants to finish his career there, same with Seme and FF has just said the same thing in his apology. Obviously we dont know the exact circumstances of it so........anyway if we sold him on to a team who would likely be our competitor that would be rather foolish and cutting our nose off to spite our face.

He should be fined, warned that if he spits the dummy out again hes out and maybe shoved out to the under 21s for a week or 2

but we'll see, starting at tommorows match

Spot on. Probably been badly advised just wanted a better contract and everybody needs to put personal pride behind them and get on with the fantastic things that are happening at S6.

Doing nothing is what makes him look bad.

Done nothing? The player has been fined which will have probably been the decision of the chairman, he was warned by the manager that he would face action if he didn't turn up for training on Sunday (he did) and he was publically slated by the manager on Sky tv.

CC and DC have reacted to this very well and its now in CC's hands when he gets picked again.

Done nothing? The player has been fined which will have probably been the decision of the chairman, he was warned by the manager that he would face action if he didn't turn up for training on Sunday (he did) and he was publically slated by the manager on Sky tv.

CC and DC have reacted to this very well and its now in CC's hands when he gets picked again.

Oh really punished then:roll::roll:.

So what do you reckon to the suggestions of him receiving a pay rise or do you just ignore comments from other owls?.