Will Forestieri be Sold

Forestieri as now been on Twitter apologising for is Big mistake and says he never wants to leave The Owls,but some fans now will be very upset about is attitude now,Hope Radio Sheffield will have some news about Forestieri on the 1.00 o"clocks News

Is the Facebook page genuinely Forestieri's?

I've yet to read his tweet, but expect more of the same.

I hope we find out exactly what happened and why.

I don't suppose we'll hear that he DID speak to Derby (or some other club).

I don't suppose we'll hear that Derby (OSC) didn't offer enough wages.

I hope CC and DC have given him the biggest rollicking possible, and have reminded him that he's not Messi or Ronaldo.

I don't trust this story, I don't trust the player, and if he's still at Hillsborough come the end of the season, I'll be amazed.

If he does return and performs like Messi or Ronaldo, I might forgive him.

We'll see..................................................................

the club have made it clear we won't sell to any rivals which he can't grumble about, it's not like we aren't a bottom half team now. i don't have an issue with the club giving him a pay rise still if it doesn't effect getting another player or two in i just hope the fans trust carlos enough that if he does start playing fossi again he isn't boo'd but given the same support as before. if the management be;ieve his head is right then it's good enough for me.

i've seen the apology, pretty standard stuff i'd expect after whats gone on so we will see

-----------------------------------

Edited by Sheridan1-0

No ones knows the full story except the player himself if the apology posted on Twitter is genuine (and it looks like it is) we should draw a line under it and move on, a hat trick v Leeds will soon put the matter to bed.

No ones knows the full story except the player himself if the apology posted on Twitter is genuine (and it looks like it is) we should draw a line under it and move on, a hat trick v Leeds will soon put the matter to bed.

i hope so. we all make mistakes. he needs to be punished in some way though but i'm sure the club have that in hand if indeeed the apology is genuine

I had a good chat with FF last Thursday , he said he definitely does not want to leave Wednesday , and the only way he would be leaving is if the chairman wanted to sell him , I asked him if the derby rumours were true and he said yes they had made an enquiry, so when all this kicked off on Saturday I was shocked and disappointed he had refused to travel , maybe the derby interest had unsettled him and he felt his head wasn't right to play Saturday ( afterall today's footballers are a bit wussy ) but I really hope this is sorted now and he continues to help us achieve promotion

Listening to Press conference now, Rob Staton is throwing all the questions at CC but i,m affraid to say all we are going to get is that he has apologised to players and staff. It,s obvious it is going to be dealt with in house. Lucky man IMO.

He's commented on Facebook :

What a load of codswallop. Sell him now.

Lets give him a second chance. I was appalled by his behaviour on Saturday but he is a very good player and I would hate to lose him. Tell him in no uncertain terms that any re occurrence of his behaviour will not be tolerated and there will be no more chances.

No one player is bigger than the club but players at other clubs have done far worse things in the past and have been given a second chance.

He now needs to win the fans back,a lot made the trip to Norwich expecting to see our best side turn out,as been said he may have been the difference from 1 to 3 points,nowt less than 3 at Burton from him and the same against Leeds.lol

He now needs to win the fans back,a lot made the trip to Norwich expecting to see our best side turn out,as been said he may have been the difference from 1 to 3 points,nowt less than 3 at Burton from him and the same against Leeds.lol

How stupid and pointless is it all. He's been the most popular player for a long time and ****** it up the wall. Idiot.