Drummer available

Hey I'm Hannah,

25, had experience playing in mostly indie bands and punk bands but not looking for a specific genre, just something that captures my imagination so whether your an established band looking for a drummer or just a musician looking to start something drop me a message. either on here or email me at hannerglossop@gmail.com or find me on facebook under the name Hannah Rose Glossop.

thanks.

Hi Hanna

I'm looking for a drummer/percussionists to start something dance-able, kind of disco-punk, a bit like Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystem. The set up would be synths and drum machines sequenced together with real drums and percussion along side. And bass, guitars eventually. Possibly with several shouty vocals rather than one singer; not sure yet.

If you're curious and want a better description I'll be able to send you something.

Cheers

James

Hey, I'm a drummer looking for a band to work professionally (to have some income), can play various styles. If you're intrested drop me a message on recordsman@ukr.net and maybe a few tracks if you have any.

Cheers,

Stan

Hi Hanna

I'm looking for a drummer/percussionists to start something dance-able, kind of disco-punk, a bit like Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystem. The set up would be synths and drum machines sequenced together with real drums and percussion along side. And bass, guitars eventually. Possibly with several shouty vocals rather than one singer; not sure yet.

If you're curious and want a better description I'll be able to send you something.

Cheers

James

ROB HALFORD TRIBUTE BAND HELLFORD Require a top Drummer to complete the line up.

We have contacts for top Biker Festivals Plus We will be playing top Ticket Venues and progress to Theatre Tours.We will be covering a mixture of Judas Priest and Halford material to formulate a show never before seen on the Tribute Circuit. RING ANDY on 07914798939.