What next for the anti smoking lobby ?

right ,so the anti smokers have done a good job reducing the places where smokers can partake. if any of these folks are feeling the need to find something else to have a go at may I offer the following. direct your efforts at -1. the street drunkards. 2 the druggies and 3 the beggars in our cities.

In the main, the three activities which you would like people to do something about do not involve others having to inhale the foul smelling chemicals which smokers insist on sharing with everybody around them.

In the main, the three activities which you would like people to do something about do not involve others having to inhale the foul smelling chemicals which smokers insist on sharing with everybody around them.

You ever smelt a beggar???? :hihi:

What you need to eradicate those is an ex-alcho and ex-druggy and an ex-beggar! Nowt worse than somebody who used to do something and is now holier than thou ;)

The banning of Fun

The banning of harming other people who are nearby doesn't really correlate with "fun".

Unless it's fun to spray carcinogenic gases over everyone around you. :roll:

Let ban BBQ's too whilst we're at it!

Try lighting your BBQ in the pub, see how far you get.

OK,start on the buses, and Diesel cars of which i am the owner of such a vehicle.

Try lighting your BBQ in the pub, see how far you get.

Don't be silly! i'd look like a right weirdo taking my BBQ out to a pub with me :roll:

:hihi:

OK,start on the buses, and Diesel cars of which i am the owner of such a vehicle.

Do you use your vehicle indoors?

Don't be silly! i'd look like a right weirdo taking my BBQ out to a pub with me :roll:

:hihi:

And they wouldn't let you light it. Which happens to tie up nicely with the way smoking is no longer allowed in publicly accessible buildings doesn't it.

Smoke in your garden next to your BBQ, nobody will complain except those you've allowed in your garden.

Hell, BBQ in the house if you like.

Tobacco will have the same treatment as Cannabis within 30 years. As a non-smoker I couldn't careless as a smoker you'll be dead so I don't think this will be a problem for you either.