Star sign Compatibility

Guest Pauly

Just wondering what people think about so-called Starsign Compatibility and the theory your starsign dictates who you will or won't be compatible with.

Any stories from people who are apparently compatible and have split up, or others who are non compatible and have still made it work?

Here's a chart to help you out

'I believe that there could be something in it as there is something in everything that the human mind can concoct.'

Sam Miguel. March the 21st 2004

Astrology is all a load of rubbish, IMO.

well i pisces n apparantly gemini is Not my Destiny. but we've been together on n off a year & a half...so i dont really believe in them.

but i do like to read my star sign once in a while.

but i dont think the love ones mean anyhting!

Guest Pauly
Originally posted by t020

Astrology is all a load of rubbish, IMO.

I've found it mildly interesting in the past but I think that the newspaper and magazine horoscopes are just made up alot of the time. They just print a load of random waffle about the sign of jupiter being in saturn's inner ring and say that it means you need to watch your back this weekend and you shouldn't feel bad because it's ok to be needed......whatever that means. This could apply to anyone.

I'm still very much a sceptic as far as the love-match things go and it's not a good thing to base your relationships on really. I was just curious if there was anyone out there who could disprove the experts.......HAHAHA...experts!! :loopy:

SCORPIO

Perfect Partners: Cancer, Pisces

YAY I'm the scorpion and Chris is Pisces... Could be right, we've been together a year and a half! :D

Hahahahaha - under every one it has 'Like Minded Souls' then has the same star sign - hardly a f****** surprise is it. Mind you I don't believe any of it anyway.

I agree with t020 :wow:

Not big on the movements of balls of gases being able to predict your future and who youre mostly likely to get on with.

Im a Leo, my best mate is a Virgo and according to astrology and compatability we should violently detest each other :loopy: and we're practicallt like twins, in fact we have been mistaken for sisters many times :D

I dont hold with stars and charts for meeting your perfect partner, youre the way you are because of how you were brought up and family and friend influences and not because of what day you were born on! So long as you get on, who gives a stuff what your star sign is :thumbsup: Ive heard of people splitting up because they've found out they're not astrologically compatable :loopy: its ridiculous.

I dont mind going along with the whole star-sign, chinese signs, tarot stuff with my mates because its all a bit of a laugh, its when you start taking it seriously and letting stuff like that rule your life I think you have a problem! :roll:

I don't believe, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Astrology is a tool for introspection, and the study of it will not yield any special knowledge that could not be more easily gleaned elsewhere.

What I want to know is what do astrologers do with the discovery of new planets?

But yeah, the long and the short of it is - I'm with t020 on this one -

its a load of old cobblers for those of us who require the illusion of control and understanding of our lives!

Like religion, but less well thought out and completely lacking a moral compass of any description.

And as for the newspaper horoscopes.....they are nowadays just ways of selling premium rate lines to the ammassed gullible readers of Cainer, Grant et al.

Guest Pauly

Cheers guys. :lol: Keep it coming.... :thumbsup:

Mine

ARIES

Perfect Partners: Leo, Sagittarius

Nearly Perfect Partners: Gemini, Aquarius

Like Minded Souls: Aries

Opposites You're Attracted To: Virgo, Scorpio

Learn From Your Differences: Pisces, Taurus

Not Your Destiny: Cancer, Capricorn

Astrological Hell: Libra

My better half is Taurus... Oooops ;)