Sheffield star online

Read the online version of the ' Star ' today had a story about a bus been damaged by someone. The writer put the following :

Number 83 bus has been damaged by a member of the public had to be taken out of service.

Then they repeated the above three times I got the story first time clearly the Star thinks otherwise and feels the need to repeat it two more times just in case.

Do they think their readership a bit on the slow side or something?

The story is literally a travel update from the Stagecoach twitter feed they've attempted to make into a news story

Not the 1st time Claire Lewis has has done a story like that. I have made a complaint to Johnston press today about her. Even though i read it online, I stupidly pay for the paper.....no more !. Hopefully they will sack her and employ somebody who can write a proper story instaed a Facebook post.

I liked the "headline" which was on the online page earlier today

"Breaking.Wind to hit 80 mph"

I wouldn't like to be stood behind that.

advertise free in the sheffield star, the star is allowing scammers to advertise their websites in the comments section and do nothing about it, if i were an advertiser i would want my money back.

scammers are still advertising in the sheffield star, place your FREE add in the comments section, see how long YOU get away with it.

The online version is almost un-readable with all the ads and pop ups... even on the fastest of internet connections it loads very slowly.

Can you read all the Retro on the Star app? As it's a bit hit and miss on the Star website?

Can you read all the Retro on the Star app? As it's a bit hit and miss on the Star website?

On the tablet app you can, it's just a PDF replica of the printed edition

Best thing to do is to wait for an offer and subscribe. The paper works out around 30p an issue. Sometimes as low as 20p Subscribe for so long, then cancel, then wait, and they will phone you up with a revised offer. Then resubscribe at the new rate. Works a treat.