Sheffield star online

Some of the stories may not be the most up to date. I've just found:

Sheffield United: Bournemouth's Eddie Howe gives his verdict on Blades challenge & heaps praise on Blades boss Chris Wilder ahead of clash

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has claimed his side will face a tough test of their abilities against Sheffield United on Saturday, as the Blades look to get their first top tier campaign in twelve years off to a flyer on the south coast.

On 15/08/2020 at 21:15, Hopman said:

Some of the stories may not be the most up to date. I've just found:

I was just looking at  the fourth of my free articles and saw a picture linked to an article that looked interesting, I clicked on it and the date  was Wednesday, 21st August 2019, 3:43 pm and Updated Tuesday, 27th August 2019, 3:53 pm. 🙄

Edited by iansheff

An article today with the headline "Every Sheffield pub and bar that is closing under new Tier 3 restrictions"

A very comprehensive list of 20 pubs and clubs... they must really put them through their paces on their investigative journalism course. 

The Star has seemingly joined the ranks of The Sun and other red tops with its scare-mongering about supermarket queues.

Yes, there were SOME queues at SOME supermarkets today.  Morrisons at Halfway (usually  a steady barometer) was serene!!!

But doesn't the news editor realise this gutter press reporting is fuelling panic when thousands of people are at their lowest ebb?

Nancy Fielder... rein them in please!!!

Do NOT add to the unnecessary panic whipped up by the red tops.  Always thought your paper was better than that.

Bad, very bad editorial decision to publish that picture and headline.

You'll find the Sheffield Star posts for free on the Yorkshire Examiner!

Just been looking on the Star site and saw an article saying.

Sheffield Wednesday will look to continue their progress in the FA Cup with weekend, when they take on Carlo Ancelotti's Everton at Hillsborough on Sunday evening, in the fourth-round of the competition.

Sheffield Wednesday handed boost in race for ex-England U21 international, Aston Villa man eyed by Bournemouth | The Star

You would think a local site would know where the match was being played.

50 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Sheffield Wednesday will look to continue their progress in the FA Cup with weekend, when they take on Carlo Ancelotti's Everton at Hillsborough on Sunday evening, in the fourth-round of the competition.

Sheffield Wednesday handed boost in race for ex-England U21 international, Aston Villa man eyed by Bournemouth | The Star

Dont assume anything when discussing the Sheffield Star. 😱

11 hours ago, iansheff said:

I want to see the report where the journalist**  complains of a restricted view.

**Other terms are available.

And in today's Star... Barnsley is a City !

ALDI OPENS BRAND NEW CITY STORE

in Barnsley !

Tried  to access " The Star " but keep getting  Apache 2 Ubuntu default  page . WTF is that any ideas