Sheffield star online

On the tablet app that I use you can get all the supplements including Retro, but they show in the index as a separate edition rather than bundled in with the main paper. And it's free.

Edited by northernboy
Auto correct had changed Retro to Waitress!

What is it with the Star lately, I only read it on line, but every story you click on is just headlines then a long questionaire to fill in, no news just headlines.

That keeps happening to me the next time you look the questionnaire is gone,tbh the Star is a crap newspaper with a crap website.

If you are online, which you must be to be posting on here, read the news online, the printed newspaper has had its day, the news in the Star and any other morning newspaper is history!

Newsfeed is the way forward. I can't see newspapers lasting more than 10 years.

The news this morning suggests that Johnston Press wants to sell at least some of its regional titles- but that this includes The Star.

Just noticed that there are two different Android versions of the app - one where you get the complete PDF of the printed paper and all supplements, free of charge, and one where you don't! So if yours doesn't, get the other one!

Advertising for Pyramid Selling schemes. They seem to be from the same people, all saying the same "I get paid 98 bucks every hour for work at home on my laptop. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my good friend is earning 17k /monthly by doing this job and she showed me how. Try it out on following website.......'

Not giving the website as that would be advertising.

There must be an incentive, maybe get new customers?

Got The Star as a Bookmark on my Android phone,Bookmarks on websites are a lot better than the Normal one,as adverts can be annoying at times

You may as well just use Sheffield forum instead of the star...its where they get most of their stories from anyway...:hihi:

The Star is for local news whereas the Sheffield Forum is largely gossip.

The Star is for local news whereas the Sheffield Forum is largely gossip.

...which is then used as local news by the star

*im only being half serious btw* lol

I've now been blocked from posting comments on news stories in the online version, I wonder if it's because of my post on here? Anyone like to test my theory?

It was probably something you said.