James Corden: Britain doesn't value me as much as good lookers

Who cares, better thing to think about, than James Cordon

With respect, you cared enough to post more than once on a topic with his name in it and I pointed out the mean spirited nature of your post.

Not that he cares a jot what you think of him I'm sure. There is still no need to level personal insults at people that have never done a thing to you.

He needs to stay in America, so I don't have to look at his face.

You need to turn your computer off so we don't have to read your stupid posts.

Isn't it more likely because he's short and portly and doesn't fit into the character roles that Booth, Hiddleston and the others fit into?

Can you imagine a chubby Thor? Nope, me either.

I couldn't care less how he looks.

He's just not funny end of. Relies far too heavily on that unfunny character 'Smithy' and is a hanger on from his footballer mates. He's friends with Rooney so that must mean he can host his own footballing related quiz show :suspect:

Anyway. glad he's in America let them put up with him. Him, Piers Morgan etc.

Like wise Gervais,Skinner,Baddiel !

Like wise Gervais,Skinner,Baddiel !

Gervais is another one that made it big in th U.S and as Corden don't find any of them funny.

Skinner I find funnier but Baddiel to political for me.

But admiration to them both as they both made it big in the States and you have to credit them for that, lots of British talent that outway Gervais and Corden have not made it over there.

He need to get back to a minimum wage job, and keep his moaning gob shut !

He just gets up my nose, he may end up being a five minute wonder, who knows!

There are plenty work much harder for FAR LESS MONEY, I find him quite repulsive.

Just seen him in a new advert on television, driving in a vehicle, with someone else,

He realy gets up my nose, the fat head, he must have been born under some lucky star.

I cant stand him, hes like a silly kid !

He needs to stay in America, so I don't have to look at his face.

Full of Christian love aren't you. :loopy:

Hollywood runs on young and pretty. Right now, it runs on young and pretty and posh.

<snip>

He's right about elitism in acting, though. Being able to rely on a well stocked bank of mum and dad comes in handy for paying the drama school fees and the first night tickets, and for if you spend rather more time resting than acting.

That's the zeitgeist under the current Tory government.

Cast your mind back to when "Man of the People" Tony Bliar was PM and shoved a couple of overweight Northern blokes into cushty posts to placate the proletariat and everybody pretended to be working class. Even Guy Ritchie, whose parents are Lord and Lady Suchandsuch, did nowt but churn out mockney Gangsta films by the dozen.

Fast forward to today, and under yet another parliament of Tory rule, it seems that being posh and privileged opens doors. As well as that bloke from Homeland (the name escapes me), we have posh boy Loki (forgotten his name too) and Benedict wotsisface from Star Trek Into Darkness.

And on the ladies side, we have Emily Blunt who seems to be the only popular female actress in Hollywood right now (apart from wotserface in Hunger Games and X-Men).

I recall Ms Blunt starring in Looper (posh bird stars as a country bumpkin) and Edge of Tomorrow (posh bird stars as an alien-kicking soldier) and the Adjustment Bureau (posh bird convinces Matt Damon to give it all up for love).

I'm British I suppose and I value him less than a plastic supermarket bag.

Cordon has his gang and invite them onto his shows,he used to be ok on a league of their own but now he has the likes of Harry Redknapp ect on and I don't watch it.

Cordon has his gang and invite them onto his shows,he used to be ok on a league of their own but now he has the likes of Harry Redknapp ect on and I don't watch it.

I caught that the other day, I don't usually watch it. He's quite funny and quite sharp but it's all done with loud constant, so so constant, fairly high whiney voice it was like listening to a balloon being deflated (you know when you stretch it) for half an hour.