Cash Trapped.New TV quiz show.

I have now watched Cash Trapped twice and that is enough for me.This show has been put on to replac The Chase but it is just not in the same league.It is the most boring,unfollowable game show I have ever seen ,and there has been some bad ones.I.T.V.should ditch this show immediately and bring back The Chase otherwise they will just lose veiwers to the B.B.C.

I have now watched Cash Trapped twice and that is enough for me.This show has been put on to replac The Chase but it is just not in the same league.It is the most boring,unfollowable game show I have ever seen ,and there has been some bad ones.I.T.V.should ditch this show immediately and bring back The Chase otherwise they will just lose veiwers to the B.B.C.

Yeh! bring back the Chase, I'm missing Frosty Knickers already. :gag:

Absolute rubbish, I watched it for two nights and can't work out what its about.

Agree the chase is much more entertaining

Absolute rubbish, I watched it for two nights and can't work out what its about.

Agree the chase is much more entertaining

bring back the chase..cash trapped its spoiled my teatime viewing..:confused:

I prefer the Chase, however, this would be far better if the multiple answers were displayed for longer than the split second they do now, the possible answers flash up, and are gone before you can see them all, if they left them up whilst either side of the player, it would give us armchair quizers a chance of debating the answer, rather than watching the panel member fluster through his/her thoughts

I'm getting into it now but have to agree, prefer The Chase.

It was Bradley Walsh who thought that new game show up, it's his 'baby'. Personally not for me, can't get my head round it.

Sorry Bradley but bring back The Chase

Blimey, anyone would think the Chase is dead and burried forever.

Its just on its season break. They cant put episodes on 365 days a year.

Sometimes they have to try new things. Some work. Some dont.

Remember Goldenballs, Ejector Seat, Freeze Out, Rebound...

On the other hand who on earth would have thought Deal or No Deal and Tipping Point (one show opening cardboard boxes and the other based on a cheap arcade game) would be hits !

I've watched 2/3 and have no clue how it works.

Bradley Walsh just never stops talking trying to explain to the contestants what the Dickens is happening, most just look on bemused, just like the viewers.