Wednesday v Villa

not watching yet, due to mi radio show but looking at the text of it, it looks very niggley

Gardners got away with murder,Wallace the nob diving,we looked good with Fletch,I like the look of him.

pity hes gone off :(

right shows done, now got the match on :) bring on the second half

---------- Post added 07-08-2016 at 18:19 ----------

1 nil

FF

Get in, what a nice goal from Forestieri!

Good start to the season,bet they were many fingers waiting to contribute to the thread but decided not to.

FF what a player.

Good start to the season,bet they were many fingers waiting to contribute to the thread but decided not to.

FF what a player.

First and foremost a cracking result has to be said. Hillsborough is going to be a tough place to go this season for pretty much everyone in that league and that is huge in your promotion push. I don't think the first game can be reflective in any way, shape or form as to how the season will go as a whole but it is a big three points against a rival.

As for FF.....He is your best player, keep saying it over and over again. The bloke has a real quality about him.

Guest sibon
First and foremost a cracking result has to be said. Hillsborough is going to be a tough place to go this season for pretty much everyone

As for FF.....He is your best player, keep saying it over and over again. The bloke has a real quality about him.

The place was absolutely rocking today. I've hardly ever seen it like that.

FF is a superb player, one of the best in the league, but don't overlook Hutch's contribution today. He's a magnificent centre half, even with biscuit knees.

FF is a superb player, one of the best in the league, but don't overlook Hutch's contribution today. He's a magnificent centre half, even with biscuit knees.

but he was lucky to stay on the pitch today :mad:

Hutchinson is a good player,not to be underestimated,Carlos said after he will be a centre half this season.

I had a customer in earlier who looked a bit older than me, and neither us could recall the last time they were in Division 2, that probably explains it. It probably wasn't that noticeable.

Aston Villa had been in the 'old' Third Division, in the early '70s.

Edited by stpetre
Add

On the Villa forum they are moaning, some saying they were robbed they were the better team etc.

Guest sibon
On the Villa forum they are moaning, some saying they were robbed they were the better team etc.

They were the better side in the second half. They just look like a side that has forgotten how to win.

They WERE robbed but if they didnt score then make a mistake thats what happens