Wednesday v Villa

Now last season is a distant memory..(sort of)...its time to get down to business on Sunday.

Good opportunity to start the season with a win for Wednesday...

Despite Villa changing both manager & owner...the squad is practically that of last season and its not unfair to say,one of the worst teams to grace the Premier League.

I'll take any score,as long as Wednesday get at least one more goal than them.

Now last season is a distant memory..(sort of)...its time to get down to business on Sunday.

Good opportunity to start the season with a win for Wednesday...

Despite Villa changing both manager & owner...the squad is practically that of last season and its not unfair to say,one of the worst teams to grace the Premier League.

I'll take any score,as long as Wednesday get at least one more goal than them.

:hihi:

Oh dear...

I hope you've got a good excuse ready then...

... just in case! :P

Reading on Sky that Newcastle are about to sign Ciaran Clark from Villa for £5m and also Ross McCormack is 1/4 on to sign for Villa.

I've learnt to be pessimistic at times supporting Wednesday but do feel confident ahead of Sunday. Villa have some players who should have performed much better than they did last year but I feel for them it'll be hard to change a losing mentality.

For us I see us being able to press on given the squad now with Pudil re signing is largely unchanged and now with a good addition in Abdi. I'm predicting a 2-0 win and crowd of 27000

I don't think Villa should be underestimated, wounded tiger and all that but I do think the Owls will triumph 2-1 but it might not be an easy win.

Villa bid 12 mill for Ross McCormack

I'm making no predictions. Brand new season and anything could happen. Just because we had a great season in 2015-16 doesn't mean we'll do the same this season. Take it one game at a time and don't assume that anyone we play will be an easy game.

We'll win 3-1,I hope.

It's probably the worst fixture to start with to put bets on.

If it's much same team and they play like I saw them last season, it could be a 5 niller to you.

Such a big club with history, and first time in this division since I can remember :huh: they could blitz it or do what others have done and flop straight down.

It's probably the worst fixture to start with to put bets on.

If it's much same team and they play like I saw them last season, it could be a 5 niller to you.

Such a big club with history, and first time in this division since I can remember :huh: they could blitz it or do what others have done and flop straight down.

The last time they were relegated they went straight back up.

The last time they were relegated they went straight back up.

I had a customer in earlier who looked a bit older than me, and neither us could recall the last time they were in Division 2, that probably explains it. It probably wasn't that noticeable.

I had a customer in earlier who looked a bit older than me, and neither us could recall the last time they were in Division 2, that probably explains it. It probably wasn't that noticeable.

97-98 season.

Two seasons after they came 2nd in the premier.