Management company for Middlewood Rise, S6

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know who the management company is for the Middlewood Rise flats at Wadsley park village? It's the clock tower flats, not the administration block flats.

We're having problems with overhanging trees and brambles coming over from the grounds that want to write and ask them to do something about it but not sure who to contact. Definitely know it's not the council before anyone suggests it. There's definitely a management company who employ maintenance people.

Have you seen any of the maintenance people around?

Might well be worth having a quick chat with them if you come across one, could be faster than going through the management company??

Nope not about when they are but thanks for suggestion.

Does the block have a name or are you able to find the postal address for it? Either may give a clue to be able to search at Companies House.

There is a Middlewood Rise Management Limited but they manage property in Bolton so not them. There is also a Wadsley Park Properties Limited but I don't think they deal with block management.

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know who the management company is for the Middlewood Rise flats at Wadsley park village? It's the clock tower flats, not the administration block flats.

We're having problems with overhanging trees and brambles coming over from the grounds that want to write and ask them to do something about it but not sure who to contact. Definitely know it's not the council before anyone suggests it. There's definitely a management company who employ maintenance people.

Are you a private tenant? The landlord will know

They don't live in the block at all, they are neighbours.

No we're owners of house backing onto the grounds so not in the block. Might have to go round and ring some doorbells but you're never sure what you're going to get doing that do you!

No we're owners of house backing onto the grounds so not in the block. Might have to go round and ring some doorbells but you're never sure what you're going to get doing that do you!

Sorry I misread your post. If you speak to owners though they will know who it is. Tenants might not. Hope you get sorted.

---------- Post added 03-08-2016 at 23:17 ----------

And then I had a better idea. Generally the management company will set up a limited company specific to the development.

Unless there another Middlewood Rise development somewhere in the UK with a property management company then I think the details can be found here

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09740108

There's a company address and if you click on the People tab there's a chap's name. Looks like he's a Director of another 21 similar companies which suggests he's part of the management company itself.

If you use LinkedIn, you'll find him on there and you can connect with him and message him. It says his main company is called Harewood Associates in Bolton so you could google them too.

Hope this helps.

Edited by mlfc

[quote=mlfc;Unless there another Middlewood Rise development somewhere in the UK with a property management company then I think the details can be found here

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09740108

As I said in #4 above, this company has no connection to the development the OP refers to. If you look at the Articles of Association they relate to property at 1-6 Woodlands Rise, Stockport, SK12 1AH. I agree the name doesn't seem to make any sense but that's what is registered.

I would guess that the director mentioned is a builder who establishes the management companies ready for the buyers of the houses to take over when the sites are completed.

Technically it is up to you to clear growth across boundaries. But I think your approach is more elegant, can't harm to have a good relation with them.

Oh and regarding ringing some doorbells, why would anything weird happen? Just do it, they won't bite ;)

Technically it is up to you to clear growth across boundaries. But I think your approach is more elegant, can't harm to have a good relation with them.

Oh and regarding ringing some doorbells, why would anything weird happen? Just do it, they won't bite ;)

you CAN clear it, but it isn't specifically your responsibility.