Chocolate dundee biscuits

Does anyone remember these big round buiscuits (or was i so small as a child they looked big) they used to sell them at break times at our school. But they tasted great and im sure they were sprinkled with sugar, can you still buy them ????:)

I remember them, they were massive! We used to pay 6d for them, at our school, with our little mini-bottles of milk when I was a kid!

Oh they were delicious!

PT

I remember them, they were massive! We used to pay 6d for them, at our school

Many, MANY years ago! ;) x

Ah, if only you'd posted this last week. I bought a packet of them at the continental market on fargate on Friday. Blummin nice they were too! Not quite as nice as I remember from when I was a kid but still pretty good.

Thanks Greybeard for finding that site, wonder if there as nice as the old ones, will have to try one, if you can get them round here.

Oh yes i remember them Youre right they did look big and i loved them at break time.

Who can recall the Potato Puffs / sold in red packets they were nice

Does anyone remember these big round buiscuits (or was i so small as a child they looked big) they used to sell them at break times at our school. But they tasted great and im sure they were sprinkled with sugar, can you still buy them ????:)

There was a grocers van which was an old coach that used to come around lowedges on friday nights and saturday tea time. The blokes name was goeff. I used to badger my mum to buy me a pack with five or six in. I can tell you they didn't last long.

I remember then, and I can smell & taste them now, yum, yum

think those are what we had at school??

large round things with chocolate in / on em??

also shortbread fingers or something

chocolate and none choc

mmmmmmmm getting hungry now

I am so glad I found this thread I have been racking my brains about what these biscuits were called asked some school friends who couldn't remember either.

We had them at break times from the tuck shop and they seemed massive.