Hillsborough park car park opening times?

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what time Hillsborough Park car park is open on Sundays?

I was there between 8 and 9pm and it was closed at 9pm. But I wondered if tomorrow is different

There's a match on so Wednesday have use of the car park from 3 hours before the match. Only those with passes will be able to use it from about 1.30pm.

If you mean the Parkside road car park it is open from about 9am till 9.30 in the summer and in the winter closes at 6:30.

The charges are from 9 till 6:30.

Be aware if you are in car park after 9.30pm the gates are locked and the car will left in overnight.

---------- Post added 31-07-2016 at 11:41 ----------

I was there between 8 and 9pm and it was closed at 9pm. But I wondered if tomorrow is different

Was it closed or locked at 9 I know when I have been the bloke who locks the gates closes the gates so as to not let anyone come in and get locked in but he's usually around to let people leave there are signs telling people the park closes at 9:30 but they don't seem to read or choose to ignore them