Percussionist Wanted!

Hi,

I am looking for a percussionist (but not limited to that - if you play a different instrument and it sounds like something you would be into please get in touch!). I play harmonica, mandolin and harmonica - the music is instrumental, with plenty of improvisation thrown in - I currently play it solo, and have found an extremely positive response from audiences but feel a percussionist and/or bass player will take it to a new level and give the music a boost. The music takes elements of Blues, Folk, Bluegrass, Jazz, Klezmer - and I would be very open to incorporating any new sounds or elements new members bring. It's not music that is going to make you rich but it is a

I will be in the studio soon but currently don't have any decent demos but for a vague idea of the kind of music I'm talking about it have a listen to the following sort of artists - John Fahey, David Grisman, Sonny Terry, Marianno Massolo, Jacob Do Bandolim, Andy Statman,* Howard Levy, Thelonious Monk, Tim Sparks, Robbie Bashio, Mike Marshall etc

If your interested or have any questions get in touch here or via email - harmanjolist@gmail.com

Thanks