Paul Pogba worth £100million?

Did he play against Chelsea on Monday? Can't say I noticed him.

He's obviously got loads of skill but Pogba doesn't seem to know what his role is. He's running round like a headless chicken half the time. He doesn't look worth the money or anything like right now, but it's still just his first season with the club. Next season is a big one for him.

Juventus are in the last 8 of the Champions League and look better without him.

Watched Nathan Redmond today and he looks a far better player.

Anyone who shoots consistently from ridiculous distances like 30 yards plus like Pogba does is not a smart player.

If he's got to play a season to fit in at 80mil there;s something wrong,go and apply for a job and tell the boss it'll take a year to be at my best and see if you get it.

If he's got to play a season to fit in at 80mil there;s something wrong,go and apply for a job and tell the boss it'll take a year to be at my best and see if you get it.

Agree. When Ronaldo went to Real from Man U, after winning everything, he immediately set about making the team better, and being the biggest fish in the pond. Pogba goes to Man U and immediately sets about being someone who people have to check to see if he's actually playing.

I guess he will put a few bob on season ticket prices. Mourinho seems to always get who he wants, whichever team he manages, no matter the cost.

Not worth £100 million now, but age on his side and rising transfer fees over next seasons could make it a smart move

Not worth £100 million now, but age on his side and rising transfer fees over next seasons could make it a smart move

On the bench tonight,money well spent...........not.

Juventus are apparently very happy with the money they got for him. There wasn't a bidding war, ManU were the only serious interest. He's got to improve, that's for sure.

He gave an interview last week and the Sky sport presenters spoke more about his geek look rather than what he had to say,just shows how his skills are shining.

He looked so average against Chelsea.

Fellani looks a better player on today's showing.

Pogba slows things down a lot,he's not dynamic in the least.

His finishing is also very poor.

Not sure he's worth his place in the team,and I'm not kidding.

Not sure he's worth his place in the team,and I'm not kidding.

Same thought struck me, but if they do that they are going to be asked "Tell us again - how much did he cost?". :D