May merkel clinton running the world

What about it?

:roll:

Women are equally as capable as a men.

Manual Labour?

I am saying they are as good sometimes. Sometimes they are worse and sometimes they are better.

What is sexist about what I wrote, if you draw sexist implications from innocent text, it speaks volumes of your thought patterns.

---------- Post added 01-08-2016 at 16:07 ----------

Undergrad degrees are fairly easy to obtain.

They must be....

They must be....

Why would you be so rude Mr M?

I am fairly sure I am more successful than you.

That's your problem - you need to stop remembering Thatcher. She's a relic of a world long changed.

its a pity her policies didnt die with her its left the uk at the mercy of other countries deciding whether to turn the gas off or turn the lights out :roll:

Women are equally as capable as a men.

Surely if women are equally capable as men and have right to vote and are around 50% of US population first woman to become president doesn't have to inherit this title after her husband.

:roll:

Manual Labour?

What about it?

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 07:48 ----------

I am saying they are as good sometimes. Sometimes they are worse and sometimes they are better.

What is sexist about what I wrote, if you draw sexist implications from innocent text, it speaks volumes of your thought patterns.

---------- Post added 01-08-2016 at 16:07 ----------

Undergrad degrees are fairly easy to obtain.

"I think that woman can sometimes be good in important jobs."

Is what you said. That sentence is sexist. If you meant something different then its just a badly written sentence.

What about it?

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 07:48 ----------

"I think that woman can sometimes be good in important jobs."

Is what you said. That sentence is sexist. If you meant something different then its just a badly written sentence.

Is it your position then that women are always good in important jobs?

Is it your position then that women are always good in important jobs?

My position is that women and men are equally as good in an "important" job.

If what you mean is that women are sometimes good in exactly the same way as men are sometimes good then the sentence is completely pointless.

If what you mean is that, you know, its ok to sometimes let a women be in a position of power coz they might be ok at it, then that is sexist because you are saying you consider women differently to men.

My position is that women and men are equally as good in an "important" job.

If what you mean is that women are sometimes good in exactly the same way as men are sometimes good then the sentence is completely pointless.

If what you mean is that, you know, its ok to sometimes let a women be in a position of power coz they might be ok at it, then that is sexist because you are saying you consider women differently to men.

Most people consider women differently to men, mostly because they are, you know, different.

The question was raised about women in top jobs, I said they are sometimes good at them. Sometimes they are bad at them and sometimes they are average.

The problem with social justice warriors like you is you see offence in everything and have very little to support your faux outrage.

Most people consider women differently to men, mostly because they are, you know, different.

The question was raised about women in top jobs, I said they are sometimes good at them. Sometimes they are bad at them and sometimes they are average.

The problem with social justice warriors like you is you see offence in everything and have very little to support your faux outrage.

Yes they have tits, that makes them different. Would you like to be paid less than your colleagues for doing exactly the same job just because you have tits? Or would you like to be considered less favourably for a role just because society has a tendency to think that womens' brains are wired differently just because they have a womb? Your comment is sexist because you say women can sometimes fit into a role that they are absolutely equally capable of doing as men, I have taken the bold step to assume you mean that you consider women less often capable of an Important Job than men - a bold step but from your above vitriol I'm thinking my assumption is accurate.

Edited by TimmyR

Yes they have tits, that makes them different. Would you like to be paid less than your colleagues for doing exactly the same job just because you have tits? Or would you like to be considered less favourably for a role just because society has a tendency to think that womens' brains are wired differently just because they have a womb? Your comment is sexist because you say women can sometimes fit into a role that they are absolutely equally capable of doing as men, I have taken the bold step to assume you mean that you consider women less often capable of an Important Job than men - a bold step but from your above vitriol I'm thinking my assumption is accurate.

You are wonderful my friend :)

If you think that the only difference between men and women is boobies, you should probably get out more.

The difference in pay between men and women who do the same job at the same level is less than 1%. The boring stats you here about the pay gap averages mens and women's pay and compares them. Stupid statistic.

The womb has nothing to do with why men and women's brains are wired differently.

You have taken a stupid bold step, just like most social justice warriors. You have humiliated yourself.

You are wonderful my friend :)

If you think that the only difference between men and women is boobies, you should probably get out more.

The difference in pay between men and women who do the same job at the same level is less than 1%. The boring stats you here about the pay gap averages mens and women's pay and compares them. Stupid statistic.

The womb has nothing to do with why men and women's brains are wired differently.

You have taken a stupid bold step, just like most social justice warriors. You have humiliated yourself.

"The womb has nothing to do with why men and women's brains are wired differently."

Of course it doesn't but they used to think that - you suggesting that a woman is wired differently is based on what? It must be some physiological thing, hormones,womb, breasts? What? Or do you just know it because you get out so much? Please tell me, what is it that causes men and women to be wired differently in your opinion? And what difference does this create in a woman's ability to perform in a particular role?

Edited by TimmyR