Hostages taken by gunmen in France.

Do you consider Anders Breivik a Christian?

I don't.

For the very sensible reason that he's an Odinist.

He does not worship the god of Abraham, he does not see the Bible as in any way the words of a deity and he does not believe in the divinity of Jesus of Nazareth.

Do you consider Anders Breivik a Christian?

Anders Breivik doesn't consider Anders Breivik to be a Christian and there is no reason for anyone else to think that he is unless they want to make a false comparison to Islamic violence.

---------- Post added 29-07-2016 at 18:23 ----------

I was not trying to trap you, or anyone, I merely ask the question which I will re phrase.

If any person, no matter what his/her crime commits it in the name of Allah or to further the interests of Islam, and despite the action being contrary to accepted norms of civilized behavior, damaging the community, killing or injuring innocent people, is that person still accepted as a Muslim in the Islamic community.

It doesn't matter what other Muslims think because so long as the person is a follower of Islam they are a Muslim. It's not fair to try to blame people for the actions of others but at the same time somebody doesn't stop being a Muslim because they are also Islamic terrorists.

Jukes x

Edited by Jukes