Hostages taken by gunmen in France.

It does not seem honourable to use the Islamists' religious beliefs against them in this way. Especially when those believe are shared by others who are not the enemy.

Daesh need killing. No more, no less.

Agree with this. This is the only way to stop them. No talk, not empty unfulfilled promises. Just overwhelming, brutal force.

I found this on one of the other webby sites I subscribe to. I have no idea if the guy is genuine or not. What do you think.

I have edited one or two words to keep it clean for family reading.

" I'm a Muslim and proud to be one but I think it's time as Muslims we fix this taurus excreetum problem we have. Yes we do have a problem with our community & so called 'Muslim' brothers. Whatever is going on it's time we stop blaming others, stop being the 'victims' & blaming the west. We need to fix this epidemic of inbreds from doing these despicable crimes. Sorry I don't care if you think I'm being harsh. Islam is a beautiful religion BUT these uneducated monkeys misinterpret things & feel they are acting on Gods behalf & it's only getting worse.

I am fed up of going back to the UK to visit home & see these nobs protest against the government or army or Poppy's or flags. Are you having a bloody laugh? It's England, if they want to fly a flag they bloody well should. If they want to celebrate their army and all they should it's their country. If you don't like it, leave. I'd love to see these people talk crap in Muslim countries. They would be smashed in seconds. Locked up & tortured.

I think it's time the British or west deport not only those who speak bad or against the country but the entire family also. You come to a country to milk the benefit system, free education & health yet complain. Try that in Pakistan or the Gulf. See what will happen. It's urinating me off seeing this rubbish. Monkeys like Anjem Choudhury etc. Try talk bad in the Muslim states and see.

Contribute to the country that looks after you and your family. Respect their culture and traditions the same way they do when they live in Muslim countries. Doesn't mean your going against your religion. It's respect & what's taught in Islam. Live by the laws of the land.

I was born and raised in England. Never had any issues with racism or islampbobia. My closest friends were English & non Muslims. They treated me like a brother and likewise. I was able to practice my religion without offending them and they did without offending me. But over the last decade I have noticed real changes and I don't like it.

I feel more Muslims need to start cleaning up our society. We are lucky to be able to have so many mosques in England, able to have free speech but don't take the urine. If you don't like what you see it's simple, LEAVE!

Don't use the system, benefit from

It then manipulate it and the country you live in. We need more Muslims in our society who are looked up too to speak to the community, educate them and fix this crap. I am ashamed to see what I do nowadays. It bothers me so much.

We need to clean our society up and start being more active in mosques and Muslim 'areas'. Educate them, flag the authorities if you see individuals act strange or become illusive, any dodgy behaviour go flag these people. The end of the day it's your country also so you need to protect is just as much.

I am Muslim and proud but if you have an issue with what I'm saying debate with me or raise your concerns, better yet delete me if you disagree. I'm not here too make friends or kiss ass. Muslims we need to start cleaning up our communities ASAP. We are just as much to blame for letting these idiots do these things as they are for sitting quiet. If we don't it won't stop only get worse.

Stop becoming militants and extremists. Pray, do good, give charity, be good to your family and elders, contribute to your community, help the place prosper. Integrate, speak the bloody language of the country, educate yourselves, if you cannot you don't deserve to be there in the first place. By community I mean the place you live.

I have so much to say it's hard to fit it all in a status but one thing is for sure WE Muslims need to start Looking in our own communities and really need to try help clean it up because as much as we want to blame others it's taurus excreetum. We need to clean up first.

These Idiots are giving us all a bad name. To all those who work hard, act normal and so on. Time to fix up and seriously clean up our own people now! "

Angel1.

It does not seem honourable to use the Islamists' religious beliefs against them in this way. Especially when those beliefs are shared by others who are not the enemy.

Daesh need killing. No more, no less.

But we are told after each terrorist attack that the people who perpetrated them are not Muslims. So if this is true, and it's the overarching response from the Muslim communities, these beliefs are not shared.

But we are told after each terrorist attack that the people who perpetrated them are not Muslims. So if this is true, and it's the overarching response from the Muslim communities, these beliefs are not shared.

That makes no sense to me.

They clearly are Muslims. They just as clearly are not representative of the majority of Muslims.

Even if they weren't muslims, they still share beliefs with other worshippers of the god of Abraham and my point would still apply.

That makes no sense to me.

They clearly are Muslims. They just as clearly are not representative of the majority of Muslims.

Even if they weren't muslims, they still share beliefs with other worshippers of the god of Abraham and my point would still apply.

Are you a Muslim? If not (which I suspect) how can you speak for Muslims? Have you heard other Muslims making this same claim? Or like me have you heard the opposite, where Muslim groups or Imams openly claim ISIS are not Muslims. Your point about them sharing beliefs of the Abrahamic God somehow makes them sacrosanct is also wrong. I have not seen a single group from the Abrahamic religions stand in defence of ISIS. You are inferring this based on nothing other than your opinion.

About Russians and Muslims:

In Chechnya and other Muslim republics in central Asia fall of soviet union allowed tribal warlords to rise to power.

All that independence etc was a pile of poo.

They were fighting for power, sometimes among themselves, sometimes with Russians.

So Russians took some on their side.

This way they can be easier controlled.

Recently Chechen fighters were forming so called Russian separatist forces in Ukraine.

Are you a Muslim? If not (which I suspect) how can you speak for Muslims? Have you heard other Muslims making this same claim? Or like me have you heard the opposite, where Muslim groups or Imams openly claim ISIS are not Muslims. Your point about them sharing beliefs of the Abrahamic God somehow makes them sacrosanct is also wrong. I have not seen a single group from the Abrahamic religions stand in defence of ISIS. You are inferring this based on nothing other than your opinion.

Nobody can claim to speak for all Muslims.

A Muslim is a worshipper of the god of Abraham who believes that Mohammed was a prophet of said deity and that the Quran is divine in nature.

That's what it means. You can't legitimately tell somebody who meets that description that they're not a Muslim. Trying to make a point by changing the meaning of words is not something with any value to me.

Nobody can claim to speak for all Muslims.

A Muslim is a worshipper of the god of Abraham who believes that Mohammed was a prophet of said deity and that the Quran is divine in nature.

That's what it means. You can't legitimately tell somebody who meets that description that they're not a Muslim. Trying to make a point by changing the meaning of words is not something with any value to me.

So any terrorist who meets the above definition is a good Muslim?

So any terrorist who meets the above definition is a good Muslim?

Were you hoping that I'd miss the fact that you've completely changed the nature of the question by inserting the word "good"?

Were you hoping that I'd miss the fact that you've completely changed the nature of the question by inserting the word "good"?

I was not trying to trap you, or anyone, I merely ask the question which I will re phrase.

If any person, no matter what his/her crime commits it in the name of Allah or to further the interests of Islam, and despite the action being contrary to accepted norms of civilized behavior, damaging the community, killing or injuring innocent people, is that person still accepted as a Muslim in the Islamic community.

I was not trying to trap you, or anyone, I merely ask the question which I will re phrase.

If any person, no matter what his/her crime commits it in the name of Allah or to further the interests of Islam, and despite the action being contrary to accepted norms of civilized behavior, damaging the community, killing or injuring innocent people, is that person still accepted as a Muslim in the Islamic community.

There is no single Islamic community.

Some Muslims will assert that they're not Muslims. They do that to make a point.

It's not literally correct. By the literal definition of Muslim, that's what they are. No matter what crimes that have committed.

Do you consider Anders Breivik a Christian?