Hostages taken by gunmen in France.

I said that France played no part meaning the Iraq war, but you should stop excusing terrorists whatever reason they may have unless you support their aims. If you support their aims you can say so.

Jukes x

Sadly we in the West are reaping what we have sowed.

RIP to the poor souls who got caught in the middle of this.

As always its the innocent people in the street who suffer and not the policy makers who cause all this in the first place.

Keep on repeating that, why don't you, because I'm sure that it how these idiots convince themselves that what they do is okay.

There is no right time to say what you said.

I said that France played no part meaning the Iraq war, but you should stop excusing terrorists whatever reason they may have unless you support their aims. If you support their aims you can say so.

Jukes x

I wonder how many are seceretly applauding these actions as they waffle on and stop short of condemning them. Not expressly directed at Mafya btw.

Do we know anything about the murderers? Are they definately Muslim or definately extremist? The Catholic Church has dark recent past - it could be more complicated than we think.

All I knew at the time was the French were investigating it as a terrorist attack and ISIS had claimed responsibility, but I was not making that explicit connection, more an observation of the what has been happening over this summer so far.

---------- Post added 26-07-2016 at 15:14 ----------

Bury the terrorists in pig skin. How the Russians did after the Moscow theater hostage crisis. If their twisted belief system spurred them onto commit such acts of terror on the innocent, we should use their own beliefs against them. This is the only way you fight ideology, by finding its weaknesses and exploiting them. As Muslims world wide state quite clearly that ISIS are not muslims, they should have no problem. No Muslim would stand up in their defence.

Edited by Berberis

I wonder how many are seceretly applauding these actions as they waffle on and stop short of condemning them. Not expressly directed at Mafya btw.

I don't think that many are applauding, at least not in Britain. What they are doing is trying to pretend that it isn't connected with Islam but that is the biggest mistake that they can make because the extremists will eventually come for them too and they will receive the harshest punishments when it happens because they will be judged as heretics, just like me.

Jukes x

All I knew at the time was the French were investigating it as a terrorist attack and ISIS had claimed responsibility, but I was not making that explicit connection, more an observation of the what has been happening over this summer so far.

---------- Post added 26-07-2016 at 15:14 ----------

Bury the terrorists in pig skin. How the Russians did after the Moscow theater hostage crisis. If their twisted belief system spurred them onto commit such acts of terror on the innocent, we should use their own beliefs against them. This is the only way you fight ideology, by finding its weaknesses and exploiting them. As Muslims world wide state quite clearly that ISIS are not muslims, they should have no problem. No Muslim would stand up in their defence.

Your pigskin reference is actually interesting. The Russians did take this kind of action in Checnya and it seems to have worked.

Surely non of the peace loving Muslims would object to this? By their actions the terrorists have divorced themselves from their "religion".

What do our Muslim forum members make of this?

Your pigskin reference is actually interesting. The Russians did take this kind of action in Checnya and it seems to have worked.

Surely non of the peace loving Muslims would object to this? By their actions the terrorists have divorced themselves from their "religion".

What do our Muslim forum members make of this?

What does burying them in pigskin achieve? They're dead so well past caring.

Do you think such an act would act as a disincentive to wannabe terrorists or be seen as inciting hatred towards Muslims generally?

It's a symbolic gesture of hate-I don't recall many of us leaping to their cause when poppies were burned by some Islamists.

Do you think such an act would act as a disincentive to wannabe terrorists or be seen as inciting hatred towards Muslims generally?

It's a symbolic gesture of hate-I don't recall many of us leaping to their cause when poppies were burned by some Islamists.

Perhaps if their bodies were to be rated in such a way after death, it may cause some people to think twice before doing it?

The world is going mad; there seems to be a new atrocity every day.

It has pretty much been like that since the start of recorded history. It's more a case of selective attention.

They believe if they are buried in pig skin they do not enter heaven. They do not get their virgins, nor do they pass go or collect £200.

But my point was, ideology compels these people to commit the attacks. You cannot fight ideology with words, bullets or diplomacy, well not when presented with a threat such as ISIS. All you can do is look for the chink in their armour, Use what they consider to be their strength against them, their faith. Most Muslims openly claim ISIS are not muslims. The peaceful Muslim world would should not be offended if the beliefs of non muslims who are doing so much damage to their faith are used against them.

Your pigskin reference is actually interesting. The Russians did take this kind of action in Checnya and it seems to have worked

Yeah it was the pigskin that did it.

Jesus wept.

We have short memories.

Perhaps if their bodies were to be rated in such a way after death, it may cause some people to think twice before doing it?

I suggested that as a possibility, but for the many it might deter, there'll be many more who become easy pickings to the groomers because of it.