Hostages taken by gunmen in France.

Sky news is saying "knifemen", but yeah, it is sad what is happening to western Europe right now.

Hostage takers are now dead.

No mention of any casualties if any

RIP to the poor souls who have died.

Edited by Mr Miyagi
Not the right time.

Sadly we in the West are reaping what we have sowed.

RIP to the poor souls who got caught in the middle of this.

As always its the innocent people in the street who suffer and not the policy makers who cause all this in the first place.

My condolences also to anybody caught up in this and their friends and families.

Everything else you've said here is unmitigated nonsense.

I'll say no more for now as a it would be appropriate to leave a respectful delay before opening the political debate around this matter.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Edited by Mr Miyagi
Ditto

Tell me im talking nonsense then play the respect card? Nicely done :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to score points, but I could hardly leave your comments there to stand as if they were a fact.

I'm not suggesting your a bad person. I've been guilty of the same thing myself in the past. I do want the debate. Just not right this second.

I'm not trying to score points, but I could hardly leave your comments there to stand as if they were a fact.

I'm not suggesting your a bad person. I've been guilty of the same thing myself in the past. I do want the debate. Just not right this second.

Fair enough. I get your point entirely.

Hostage takers are now dead.

No mention of any casualties if any

It seems that they have managed to kill a 92 year old priest.

I can only see these types of incidents increasing in France. It may lead to a situation where citizens are allowed to carry some form of personal protection, perhaps a tazer, or even a hand gun, to protect themselves as the police and security services cannot possibly manage this completely.

I can only see these types of incidents increasing in France. It may lead to a situation where citizens are allowed to carry some form of personal protection, perhaps a tazer, or even a hand gun, to protect themselves as the police and security services cannot possibly manage this completely.

Lololol. Their knife laws are stricter than ours already.

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Maybe Europe should have turned away all those strapping young men coming over as refugees and concentrated on the children instead.

---------- Post added 26-07-2016 at 12:32 ----------

ISIS want to bring about the end of times. In order to do this they must start a religious war. Europe being the seat of the Catholic Church is their prime target to do so. Allowing ISIS to fester only draws more to their cause. The west needs to launch all out war against ISIS and when they are defeated, those that believed their BS will see they were wrong.