Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield Hatters Women's Basketball chat/info

Guest rosie

The Hatters are not in this weekend Womens Basketball final but two good teams are and anyone interested should come along to the new E.I.S. on Saturday 10th of January to watch the Womens final and the Mens.

Guest rosie

EARLY WARNING

The second leg against London Sting takes place at the E.I.S. on Saturday 17th April.

This is to decide who goes to the play off finals in Birmingham.

Come on all you students for £1 entrance fee you can watch a fantastic game, the first leg ended up 59-59 and it could not be more crucial that Sheffield Hatters win.

It will be a fantastic game of womens out witting women you will not want to miss this.

Rhondda will get through their game against Nottingham Wildcats they are 1-0 up after their first leg and we want to face them in the finals, so come along and watch a close fought game and support Sheffield Hatters.

Remember it`s a cheap afternoon for £1 if you are a student.

Guest rosie

News coming in fo9r the important game against London Sting in the next few days you can log on the Hatters site

http://www.sheffield-hatters-supporters.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/home.htm and print off a free ticket for the game so now you get in free and enjoy yourself even more.

Remember in a few days time the voucher willbe available so watch out for it.

Guest rosie

Have been on Hatters site and voucher is now on for free entrance.

Hope yto see you there, don`t forget to support Sheffield Hatters.

Good Luck to the hatters this weekend

Give my regards to Neil Lovell

Guest rosie

Well I must say I saw no one from this site and I can also say what a fantastic game of basketball you missed 65-62 to the Hatters.

It was full of speed, many incidents, fantastic stamina and determination by both teams.

You who did not go missed an opportunity.

Wednesday and United football fans I am sure you did not see the skill that the Hatters team had today at your football game.

Sheffield should get behind this team because they could come back with a cup and remember Sheffield don`t get very many trophies. But the Haters have at least one every year for the past 10 years. Which other sheffield team can match that.

Guest rosie

Well we have done it again.

Hatters have been to the play off championship for 13 years in a row and won today to make it 3 in a row, we beat Rhondda with good fair basketball and it was so GOOD.

Its a pitty Hatters won`t get the recognition they deserve.

Rhondda were unbeaten this season and they had got two trophies under their belt. We had not beat them since the play off`s last year and today we showed what a good Sheffield team is made of.

WELL DONE HATTERS, YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST.

Sharks won their play off championship beating chester jets.

Guest rosie

Lets hope the Hatters have a good season. They have their first home game on the 25th of September at the EIS in Sheffield.

Tip-off time 4pm.

Don`t miss coming to watch these women play a fast but exciting game of basketball and support the top womens basketball team in the country.

For more info go to

http://www.sheffield-hatters-supporters.

pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/home.htm

Guest rosie

First home games of the season this weekend 25th of September.

Come and support a Sheffield team we are playing Manchester Mystics who are very good and we need you to come and shout for the Hatters.

Our second senior side tip-off at 4.00pm and our first senior side tip-off at 6.00pm you can`t miss this.

All at EIS.

Guest rosie

Both senior teams won today.

I've seen the Manchester team training at the Velodrome on a couple of accations.

Although to me basket ball is worse than watching paint dry, they looked quite proffessional.

Guest rosie

You must have seen the men play basketball for it to seem like paint drying because you have obviously not seen the Hatters play.

We won Manchester 63-27.