Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield Hatters Women's Basketball chat/info

Guest rosie

Sheffield Hatters the best womens Basketball team in the country are playing at home on 27th of November.

They will be playing their biggest rivals and their most major competition the Rhondda Rebels. (they live in a world where they think they are better than us)

I want you to come and support the Hatters in what will be a fantastic game of Basketball.

27th of November £ 2 adults £1 if you are a student. Starts at 6pm. Where else can you watch a game for a small amount of money that lasts 2 hours and its at the E.I.S.

Don`t let Rhondda have more supporters than us they always bring about 60+ to Sheffield so come on lets show them just what the people of Sheffield can shout like.

Guest rosie

Just to update you all, for the same price£2 adults and £1 child or student you can now watch 3 games as we have a triple header on that day, we have a Junior or cadet game, division 2 will play Nottingham Wildcats 2 and Division 1 will play Rhondda.

Where else can you watch 6 hours of top-class sport for that amount of money.

Guest rosie

Come on then, lets show these girls/ladies just what support we can give them this Saturday 27th November at the EIS.

The premier team in womens basketball in a grudge game.

Tip-off for Uner 16`s is 2pm against Earl Shilton in a cup tie.

Tip-off for Division 2 ladies is 4pm against Nottingham Wildcats division 2.

Then the one we are all waiting for,

Tip-off for Division 1 ladies is 6pm against Rhondda Rebels.

Remember £1 for students and I won`t argue if your not but your from the forum

£2 for adults

£1 for children.

Be there for 1.30pm stay all day and pay just once.

I will be at the entrance table in the Blue room upstairs so say Hi .

I promise you won`t be boared you will have fun.

Guest rosie

Timings have changed U16`s cup game is now at 12 noon ans at 2pm our U20`s are playing a Scottish select in a friendly.

Other 2 games are still on at 4pm and the big game at 6pm.

Guest rosie

For all those of you that might be intrested you missed a fantastic game.

We had 170 watch the game, that eventually went into extra time. The Hatters lost 73-85 and that was down to extremly bad refrees especially Richard S. You know who you are, I am not surprised you made a quick exit, you should have stopped and answered your cricits.

This man is supposed to be the best ref on the womens basketball circuit. He is terrible, not even the men`s team coach for the game after could believe the decisions he made.

On the Sunday we gained a place in the National finals again and we will seek revenge for Saturday against the Rhondda team. Lets hope Richard that ref is not officiating at the finals.

"A Bad Worksman Always Blames His Tools"

Maybe it should be

"A Bad Sport(wo)man Always Blames The Ref"?

Guest rosie

thats a bit hard for you to have a say if you never saw the game.

Don`t critise if you never saw it happen.

Or where you there ?

Guest rosie

Sheffield Hatters have a very important game this coming Saturday 16th April at English Institute of Sport.

Its the semi-final of the play-off Championship`s and it`s against Nottingham Wildcats.

It will be a hard fought game as we have lost to Nottingham in the semi`s two years ago and we have injuries at the moment.

Tip-off time is 6pm and they need your support if you are intrested in Womens basketball.