Best place to get Euros from

If you use eurochange (you can collect or have it delivered) ,use the code VIP2015TM and it will give you a better rate , they are normally the best or around the best rates every time we order

If you use eurochange (you can collect or have it delivered) ,use the code VIP2015TM and it will give you a better rate , they are normally the best or around the best rates every time we order

Just done an on the spot comparison between Thomas Cook online rate and Eurochange using the code you kindly provided. Difference was 0.0007 cents in favour of Eurochange :)

Where are the best exchange rates in Sheffield? Or has anyone got any for sale am after about £300-£400 worth thanks but if anyone has got any for sale in lesser amount please inbox me

I got some from John Lewis on Thursday & the rate was €1.167. to the pound. Think it might have dropped a cent today though. Don't there's any better rate in town.

1.18 to £1 at the moment....

1.18 to £1 at the moment....

Yep. Got that on my cash withdrawal in the Eurozone!

The little money shop next to Argos in Town, if you can get it cheaper anywhere else they will beat them

Try the post office their rates are usually good

Yesterday Debenhams was offering €1-12, but €1-13 for cardholders. I was in Majorca

last week & not one shop was offering currency exchange in the resort, only the local Santander bank (€1-05).Best buy before you go.