Hallomoor Rd Malinbridge 20/07/2016

Hi does anyone k ow what's happening at the bottom of Hallomoor Rd malin bridge ? There's loads of police fire engine and ambulance , police have blocked the area off ??

I have heard that its a serious RTA

Cyclist fatality according to another source.

confirmed as Cyclist has died . R.i.P , Thoughts go out to his family

R.I.P., we were stopped by police at Subway on Hillsboro corner so the emergency vehicles could get down Holme Lane and knew it was a serious one by the speed they were travelling.

The blood runs cold when you hear news like this, thoughts are with family and friends of the deceased. :sad:

I don't normally do this but my thoughts and prayers really are with his family at this very sad time. I know he'll be in heaven smiling down on them.

No blame as I don't know what happened, but I cycle down from Bradfield on a regular basis and on numerous times I have seen cars come straight out of that junction just glancing up Loxley Rd, I am always wary as I approach.

My thoughts are with the cyclists family, the guy just went out for a ride and will never return.

I cycle this stretch of road regularly - as do many others.... so so sad.

Nearly taken out at this junction a few weeks ago. As I approached there were three cars waiting to turn right into Wisewood Lane made eye contact with the woman in the first car. Much good it did me as she then proceeded to cut straight across my path, fortunately I was prepared to slam on my brakes but another second later it would have been very different. The driver in the second car was even shaking her head in disbelief.