BLM March in Sheffield 22/7/16

No, of course not. But it doesn't and it isn't.

I know it doesn't. That is my point, comparing it to an organisation that does exactly that is not a good comparison.

We are at war with whites claims BLM supporter

breitbart are a bunch of right-wing nobs.

Everybody knows that.

Correction:

Everybody knows that except you, it seems.

So what if they are? Did they make up the quote? Also, don't swear, this is a family forum.

don't swear, this is a family forum.

then don't lie. I despise liars.

So what if they are? Did they make up the quote? Also, don't swear, this is a family forum.

Quite possibly, but even if they didn't it doesn't matter. BLM is neither a promoter of killing police nor racial segregation as has been foolishly claimed here.

What's your issue with them exactly? (Beyond one idiot who may or may not have said some reprehensible things.)

then don't lie. I despise liars.

Where have I lied? Also, even if I have, lying isn't against the forum rules, swearing is.

Quite possibly, but even if they didn't it doesn't matter. BLM is neither a promoter of killing police nor racial segregation as has been foolishly claimed here.

What's your issue with them exactly? (Beyond one idiot who may or may not have said some reprehensible things.)

I don't have a huge problem with them, the world is full of Internet warriors. Their beliefs don't stand up to scrunchy, but then that is quite common for Facebook protests.

I don't have a huge problem with them, the world is full of Internet warriors. Their beliefs don't stand up to scrunchy, but then that is quite common for Facebook protests.

You don't have a huge problem with them? What's the small problem then?

You say the beliefs of BLM protestors 'don't stand up to scrutiny'.

Are you claiming that black Americans aren't disproportionally killed by police officers, or that black Americans have no right to complain about it?

What is it exactly?

You don't have a huge problem with them? What's the small problem then?

You say the beliefs of BLM protestors 'don't stand up to scrutiny'.

Are you claiming that black Americans aren't disproportionally killed by police officers, or that black Americans have no right to complain about it?

What is it exactly?

Yes because what the stupid people who follow this move fail to see is the stupid statistic on which their angst is based. It is stupid to compare deaths to overall population. Any old idiot can see this is stupid.

You need to look at the figures of deaths per police interaction, ie when a policeman interacts with an individual, are they more likely to kill you if you are black or not? Using the whole of society is absurd.

Black people are far more likely to interact with police than white people this is why more blacks seem to die.

When adjusted for crime rates, their is no significant difference in mortality rates (in fact since 2000 white people are slightly more likely to die at the hands of the police, though the difference falls well inside the margin of error).

The fact is that more white people die at the hands of police by number and yet there names and cases aren't spread all over the media.

Not only black lives matter all life matters.

Yes because what the stupid people who follow this move fail to see is the stupid statistic on which their angst is based. It is stupid to compare deaths to overall population. Any old idiot can see this is stupid.

You need to look at the figures of deaths per police interaction, ie when a policeman interacts with an individual, are they more likely to kill you if you are black or not? Using the whole of society is absurd.

Black people are far more likely to interact with police than white people this is why more blacks seem to die.

When adjusted for crime rates, their is no significant difference in mortality rates (in fact since 2000 white people are slightly more likely to die at the hands of the police, though the difference falls well inside the margin of error).

The fact is that more white people die at the hands of police by number and yet there names and cases aren't spread all over the media.

You said a lot of ridiculous things there, but I'll focus on this one - you say that black people are 'far more likely to interact with the police'.

Why do you say this?

breitbart are a bunch of right-wing nobs.

Everybody knows that.

Correction:

Everybody knows that except you, it seems.

Since you know nothing about me,personal attacks don't wash