Amazing hayfever cure

Hello people

Thought I'd share this with you. I was recommended it by someone at work and it's amazing. Within seconds of wearing it in the right spot my hayfever cleared and I hardly get any as long as I'm wearing it.

..https://www.amazon.co.uk/Qu-Chi-Acupressure-Band-Clinically-Hayfever/dp/B001F0QBOS

Hope this helps someone!

Mine's not been bad this year, I'm hoping I'm growing out of it. Can you grow out of hayfever?

I'd imagine you can build a tolerance . I'm more allergic to the cat and it works on that too. Thankfully!

Mine's not been bad this year, I'm hoping I'm growing out of it. Can you grow out of hayfever?

I suffered badly as a teenager and thought I had ' grown out of it' but this year it's back with a vengeance :huh:

I want to rag my nose off !

Edited by Daven

If you believe that it works then good for you - the power of the mind is an amazing thing.

However, "clinically proven" (as the ad says) seems like a false statement.

Tbh I've not read the ad. Not remotely bothered about opinions on it, was just sharing the info as it's improved mine 100%

Guest sibon
However, "clinically proven" (as the ad says) seems like a false statement.

There are no published clinical trials that I can find. So the advertising is a lie.

Total quackery, but harmless enough, I suppose.

Hmm ... thirteen quid for a couple of clinically proven elastic bands with the added bonus of them both drug free and not drowsy seems like excellent value for money if you ask me.

I've still got an unopened pack of the previous elastic craze ... namely, 600 loom bands.

By my reckoning that's nearly four grands worth of Qu-chi ... coo! :o

They might work even more efficaciously if you wrap 'em tightly round your nose, thus preventing nasty pollen going up it in the first place rather than your elbow (or just stick your elbows up your nose if you have the capacity to dislocate your shoulder at will).

Right. Sure. And if that doesn't work, I've got some snake oil you can try.

Magic beans for sale. Only £40 each. (You need 7 to cure most ills.)

Hit me up via pm and I'll sort you a 50% off code!