Sat/Sun league players/friendlies wanted/available

WANTED Players For our Sunday Adults friendly team , We play mainly for fun and fitness While still competitive , Games most Sundays and train Wed  All we ask is Pay your sub's As n when you can make it , Plenty of games and odd Charity games lined up , Doesent matter how fit or Unfit you are As long as you enjoy Playing  . We have a mixed Age range 18-50 yes old 

We Based Hillsborough Area 

On 23/09/2019 at 12:35, The Manager said:

WANTED Players For our Sunday Adults friendly team , We play mainly for fun and fitness While still competitive , Games most Sundays and train Wed  All we ask is Pay your sub's As n when you can make it , Plenty of games and odd Charity games lined up , Doesent matter how fit or Unfit you are As long as you enjoy Playing  . We have a mixed Age range 18-50 yes old 

We Based Hillsborough Area 

Are you still after players?

Yes new players always welcome , send us a msg and will pass my number on lads

On 28/09/2019 at 17:37, swils345 said:

Are you still after players?

yes send us your number m8 

Hi mate. If you’re still after players I’d be interested? I can’t message direct as I’ve only just joined and need to contribute 3 posts before I can message. This is post 1!

I can now message but it says you can’t accept messages mate?

Edited by Simon8

On 26/12/2019 at 13:10, Carlosm said:

Hi Aree you still looking for players mate?

yes pal looking for players our first training sesh back Hillsborough park 11am sun

Hi,

We wanting players in any position for county senior team in division one. We play Saturday afternoon 3:00 / 2:00 kick offs and train Wednesday night. Well run charter standard club.

Please message me if you are interested, I can message you contact details or any further information.

Thanks

Recently moved down to Sheffield and looking for a team to train and play with for the upcoming season. Preferably around the Gleadless area or close to it

On 18/08/2016 at 15:00, beardo66 said:

Goalkeeper wanted for Sunday League Team for upcoming season in Sheffield. Currently keeper has had to quit due to injury.

The team currently play in the Sheffield Imperial Sunday league. And we train on Thursday evenings at 6 in the Gleadless area of Sheffield.

If you are interested then PM me for further details.

Thanks

I know it’s been a few years but does that team still exist, looking for a team around the Gleadless area to join