Sat/Sun league players/friendlies wanted/available

Boynton sports need an opponent on the 14th August. Ref and pitch booked

It's at Meadowhead...pm for more info, or give us a quick ring on 0114 2373216, Training facilities also available!!!

Hi, I'm 17 looking for a football team to play for, I understand this is quite late but any offers would be great.

Thanks.

Hi all

We are looking for a keeper for our Saturday morning 11 a side team. Based in Crookes but home games at the Hellipad. Give us a shout if you fancy it or if you know anybody who might be up for it.

Half decent team but not exactly World beaters and a good bunch of lads mostly in 20s and 30s

Hi mate.I run a team in the Meadowhall league.What standard have you played at?

Players of a good standard required in all positions for Meadowhall League Division 1 side for the coming season.

MUST be reliable.

Interested? Give me a shout back on here or contact on 07999952077.

In need of a forward for the year.... Good set of lads and also decent set up. Give us a shout.

Sunday League side looking for a Friendly on 21st August providing you have a pitch available.

On here or 07999952077.Thanks.

Ref wanted for Ecclesfield Red Rose U13 home games for season 2016/17

Playing at nether lane, ecclesfield s35 9ZX (next to meadow farm pub)

Needs to be registered with the Sheffield & District league and have a valid ID card. Going rate pad per game, and would like to use for all our homes games. Playing 11v11, 35mins each way.

If interested drop me a txt on 0795 801 7505

Cheers

Matt

Penistone Church Ladies FC are looking for referees for home games for the 2016/17 season.

We play in Penistone and have decent facilities including a refs changing room and we will feed you after the game :)

Anybody interested I will have to contact the league with details, please contact me at joncot-bol@hotmail.com