Kitchen cladding

Hi, weve been advised by our kitchen fitter to have cladding instead of tiles between the top and bottom units so has Nyone else had them done and where can i buy them from? Thanks

Hi, weve been advised by our kitchen fitter to have cladding instead of tiles between the top and bottom units so has Nyone else had them done and where can i buy them from? Thanks

Be warned it dents/ cracks quite easily as I've had it in my bathroom

Personally don't like it. Can look cheap and nasty. A well tiled surface cannot be beaten in my mind.

Dont clad it cheap and nasty. Go to tile shop S13 Handsworth talk to Charlie he will sort you out with some nice tiles, He and his mate fits as well and make a great job not a rip off merchant spoil yourself

Why not tile? is they some strange reason why I'm happy to come look and give a quote for tiling if that's truly what you want done

If you want an alternative, coloured glass is very impressive.

Cladding can look good when done properly I got mine from almarad they stock lots of stiles and all trims