I need a really good website

Just started a new business, trying to get the website up and running and I've only had a couple of really expensive quotes.

I'd like to work with someone local if possible. Any suggestions guys?

Cheers

Just started a new business, trying to get the website up and running and I've only had a couple of really expensive quotes.

Cheers

Me ? If you message me with what you want i can quote you and i can assure you that it is a good job and good price.

How much for a modern looking site with the usual pages? About, Services etc...

How much for a modern looking site with the usual pages? About, Services etc...

What do you want your website to do? Have you written a specification? How are people going to find your website? What do you want them to do when they find it? How will it integrate with your business/marketing plan? Who will review the visitors to the website and their behaviour? How will it link in to your social media apps?

How do you want to update the website? 'Do it yourself' or pay someone? You will need the website to be portable so your designer can't hold you to ransom if you fall out. Are you providing the content; words and pictures? Do you want email accounts? Do you already have the domain?

A cheap website can end-up costing you a lot of money in the longer-term.

Post removed.

Edited by Jomie

holmehouse 92, your inbox is full. please clear your inbox so i can pm you with details. Thanks

Cheers

It depends what you're wanting, "expensive quotes" could actually be accurate....

Drop me a PM, and i'll advise why things may be expensive etc, and break costings down for you :)

I recently used Volta Creative. Very happy with the result and price. They have been in business 25 years, not pushy just focused on giving you what you want and working to your budget. Full tuition on how to update it if you want to do that yourself once finished.

A company I work closely with will agree a monthly payment plan over the first year which is good for start ups. They are very good too.

PM me if you want their details

You should give more details on what you want. Like somebody else said, the quotes you've had might not be that expensive

Edited by ncarpenter