Long Shot: Any 90's Britpop tribute bands need s singer guitarist?

Hi I am a female singer with band experience, if you need a backing singer who can sing lead on some tracks them get in touch my influences are definitely Indie - Dandy Warhols, Oasis etc.. alongside modern such as Florence and the machine.

Sorry, keep forgetting to check back on this thread. I'm also limited to 1 or 2 sessions a week due to working shifts. And yeah female backing or even lead for some songs could be good.

Im away on hols from monday, keep this thread active and we'll arrange a meet up in a few weeks.

:)

Ok do we want to get this going, at least give it a shot, I suggest meeting up in Chapeltown pub for a chat, one nights? Any suggestions on a pub and date? how about we all bring along a list of 10 songs we'd like to do, will give us a idea if were all facing the same direction, and also any that are agreed on we can start practicing, i must admit ive not picked up guitar for months. I only play chords anyway, im no lead guitarist.

That sounds spot on. I don't know the pubs in Chapeltown but if you guys name one I'll see you there. Any night is usually good with me although best to avoid Wednesday and Sunday if at all possible.

Good idea on the song lists too. I'll get one figured out.

I haven't been behind the kit for a while either but won't take long to get back into it lol.

What days can you make next week?

I can do any.

Witherspoons on Chap roundabout near train station?

Any night next week is good with me except Monday. Pub suits me spot on.

Looks like Tuesday night would work then.

Shall we go with that then. 8ish?