Dear parents on everingham road

What a load of old tosh. You probably read the Sun.

I know a couple who have done just that, they justify it by saying its what the immigrants do.

personally I no longer talk to them, too full of 'insert your own word here'

As anyone who has been blessed with children knows, it is the hardest job you will ever do, and the most rewarding. It is a sorry thing when parents don't take their responsibilities seriously - it is the children that will suffer in the long run.

If it's your kids that are snapping the new trees on the bottom of everingham and the same kids that egged my neighbors car and the same kids that are roughly between 6-9 years of age with the dirty clothes and are out shouting in the streets SORT THEM OUT.

There are a nuisance and soon will have the police knocking at their/your door.

Oh and they are hopefully caught on camera aswell by a neighbors cctv. Oh and also they have also been caught letting your black and white jack Russell <removed> on the grass verge.

Be real proud parents that your kids are growing up as foul mouthed trampy kids be real proud I'm sure one day you will be visiting them in prison !!!!!!!!!

Rant over sorry if this offends anyone but I'm sick to the back teeth of them.

Nice try but the kids probably don't know who their dads are.

Oh and they are hopefully caught on camera aswell by a neighbors cctv.

If you have them on CCTV there's a chance my wife will recognise them..I live other side from there and she seems to know everyones face which I know hardly anyone

I know a couple who have done just that, they justify it by saying its what the immigrants do.

I don't believe you.

personally I no longer talk to them, too full of 'insert your own word here'

What does this even mean? Are you drunk?

Dear the little <removed> parents it is getting very annoying now your kids up and down the road on a rattly scooter at 9:15 at night. I understand you just want kids to earn money off people like myself. Working for a living to put clean new clothes on my sons back and shampoo ,bath wash to clean my son is very hard but you wouldn't know because it looks like your daughter hasn't been in a bath or shower for week nor had a change on clothes. If you are struggling that much have more kids and pile more misery on us working class.

Your dearly a very hard working family man.

Sorry if I upset people but I currently have a screaming child a wife who is in a lot of pain and all this on about 4 hours sleep in the past 2 days.

Rant over

---------- Post added 09-08-2016 at 22:01 ----------

Their mother is delightful her exact words to her kids the oldest been 8 I would say is get here now the efin little c's

How lovely you are delightful women/mother

May I politely suggest that instead of writing this in detail on the internet that you pick up the phone to children's services?

Your right to be concerned, especially with the dirty clothes and th lack of supervision.

Honestly, if you have clear concerns about the children's welfare that go beyond "bad parenting" then you do the right thing by the children to report it.

There are three youths (roughly fourteen years old) running around Ecclesfield, throwing eggs at cars and houses. Sometimes it is also people. One of them rides a bicycle. The language from the tallest is something to behold. Be careful, they also like to try to break in garages.

Edited by Nigel Womersle

Longley estate, the land that time forgot.

I agree, when I drive through foxhill, Longley, Southey, parson cross, shirecliffe, shiregreen etc I look at all the old houses and think to myself blimey ...... I used to live in one of these nearly 40 years ago. From the city center southwards it's like a different place apart from wybourn & arbourthorne.

This is why I live in a mixed area, not so many English people.

Sorry about that !

---------- Post added 13-08-2016 at 15:28 ----------

Might be nearer the truth than you think. I know a couple of single ladies who have multiple children - with multiple Fathers. I wonder why?.

Angel1.

because she is a moral person with high standards, also legs that struggle to stay together ! :D