Dear parents on everingham road

If it's your kids that are snapping the new trees on the bottom of everingham and the same kids that egged my neighbors car and the same kids that are roughly between 6-9 years of age with the dirty clothes and are out shouting in the streets SORT THEM OUT.

There are a nuisance and soon will have the police knocking at their/your door.

Oh and they are hopefully caught on camera aswell by a neighbors cctv. Oh and also they have also been caught letting your black and white jack Russell <removed> on the grass verge.

Be real proud parents that your kids are growing up as foul mouthed trampy kids be real proud I'm sure one day you will be visiting them in prison !!!!!!!!!

Rant over sorry if this offends anyone but I'm sick to the back teeth of them.

Edited by nikki-red

Cant be doing with parents who let their kids run wild, not knowing where that are or what they are up to. sort you kids out you trampy scets.

The parents don't care about them, they boot them out of the house for a quiet life while EastEnders is on and let them expel their energy somewhere else.

Its about time entitlement/eligibility for certain things in life depended, and was linked to, behaviour. That would smarten these "people" up.

Edited by Guest

They only have kids for the cash these days.

You want to see them white school shirts that are brown because of muck the parents let them lay on a big mound of soil outside their house. They have no respect for the public

They only have kids for the cash these days.

What a load of old tosh. You probably read the Sun.

If it's your kids that are snapping the new trees on the bottom of everingham and the same kids that egged my neighbors car and the same kids that are roughly between 6-9 years of age with the dirty clothes and are out shouting in the streets SORT THEM OUT.

There are a nuisance and soon will have the police knocking at their/your door.

Oh and they are hopefully caught on camera aswell by a neighbors cctv. Oh and also they have also been caught letting your black and white jack Russell <removed> on the grass verge.

Be real proud parents that your kids are growing up as foul mouthed trampy kids be real proud I'm sure one day you will be visiting them in prison !!!!!!!!!

Rant over sorry if this offends anyone but I'm sick to the back teeth of them.

Kids under the age of 10 cant be arrested. Sorry.

This is why I live in a mixed area, not so many English people.

Kids under the age of 10 cant be arrested. Sorry.

At what point have i said to be arrested now.

1day they will be visiting them in prison!

Longley is getting more dumped rubbish strewn about than ever before.

The back roads near the shops are becoming regular sites for people to drive up, open their boots and literally dump lots of rubbish out into the lanes.

Its getting my down, the councils dumped rubbish telephone line must be sick of me constantly reporting the piles that appear.

And before anyone says if i have room in my domestic bin I try to clean it up, (Carefully of course). just to keep the rats at bay a bit.

That might be the wrong thing to do though, because it sort of encourages them to dump more when they see their rubbish is gone.:huh:

What a load of old tosh. You probably read the Sun.

Might be nearer the truth than you think. I know a couple of single ladies who have multiple children - with multiple Fathers. I wonder why?.

Angel1.