Disneyland Florida trip

Been seven times in last decade including two holidays lasting 3 weeks each, all staying in villas with hire car. If going for a villa get a named one, had one allocated on arrival which was disgusting, would highly recommend Kenwood travel, cheapest and very good service with named villas. Was there with travel city when they went bust and had only been there three days but because package were fully covered for return to UK, if you book separate on web you are not covered by ABTA and ATOL so bear this in mind and get very good insurance if you do it that way.

Go on Disney web site and request disneys little book of magic, they will send it free, loads of help in it.

Get tickets from " attractions direct" based in London, you get proper tickets and some freebies, cheaper than in USA by a long shot.

Go in sept after first week as US schools go back and you will save up to two grand but weather still good.

There is acfacebook page called Orlando time, which is a closed group that you request to join, join this loads and loads of help advice adverts etc.

Have a great time, my kids are now 23 and 17 but going again next year, once you have been you will want to return.

3 weeks away now.

Got

Thomson flights. East Midlands to Sanford. (I hate Manchester)

Rented a viila with pool just off route 27.

Got car hire with full insurances

Got travel insurance

Got Disney passes and booking the fastpass slots as the days go by. (inc memory maker)

Got Estas

Got passports.

Booked hotel near EM airport for the night before (having to use the train to get there though).

Owt else??????

3 weeks away now.

Got

Thomson flights. East Midlands to Sanford. (I hate Manchester)

Rented a viila with pool just off route 27.

Got car hire with full insurances

Got travel insurance

Got Disney passes and booking the fastpass slots as the days go by. (inc memory maker)

Got Estas

Got passports.

Booked hotel near EM airport for the night before (having to use the train to get there though).

Owt else??????

My ticket? :hihi:

My ticket? :hihi:

Wife's sister is coming out for a week with us. Her husband was going to come too but he cannot sort out his passport in time.

Stressing me out all this planning in case i forget something important. :help:

Fly on Saturday with virgin. Only thing I have to do is API which we cannot do til check in opens 24 hours previous to flight. You may have to do that with your flight too?

Fly on Saturday with virgin. Only thing I have to do is API which we cannot do til check in opens 24 hours previous to flight. You may have to do that with your flight too?

Unusual to not be able to submit API until check in.

Unusual to not be able to submit API until check in.

API ?? Have I missed something?

Advanced Passsenger Information.

Not frequent flyers. Is API the same as online check in?

Not frequent flyers. Is API the same as online check in?

Kind of. You register your passport numbers and so on for all your party on the airline website. You have to do it or they won't let you fly I believe. Online check in is voluntary, but a similar process I believe.

You used to be able to do API months in advance but for some reason it has now changed to 24 hours before. It's no big deal if you forget you can do it at the airport. However if you are booking in online and printing your boarding passes then check to see if you can do it then and it's then one less thing to stress about. As said going on Saturday so when you go have a great time:):)

I already registered all parties passports, names, ages etc with Thomson airlines ages ago. I have also booked our extras, such as extra luggage and extra legroom seats including my veggie meal. This sounds like what is being referred to by API.

Thanks for the replies. Panzer hope you have a great time too.