What can I build on 1119 square metres?

Hello.

I'm looking at purchasing a piece of land with outline planning.

The size is 1119 square metres,I understand this is around a quarter of a acre.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what would fit on something of this size.

Thanks in advance.

how much?

to buy the land

and where?

What does the outline planning suggest you build

Hello.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what would fit on something of this size.

Thanks in advance.

If I've got my maths head on (which is debatable), there's room for a handful of houses. Happy to introduce you to our architect who will give you an appraisal. We work with developers too that may be interested in looking at it

Location, layout and designation are crucial, of course

I'm wanting to build just 1 house for myself but I was worried the land was not enough for what we wanted.

Detached 2 story prefer 4 bed.

A quarter of an acre is much bigger than most suburban house/garden plots, so I don't think that you have anything to worry about with regard to that. Whether you'd get planning permission to build anything at all on the land is another matter, of course :)

That's a very large plot for one house but you don't mention the proportions. Assuming it's rectangular, does it have a narrow or wide frontage?

---------- Post added 14-07-2016 at 00:41 ----------

A quarter of an acre is much bigger than most suburban house/garden plots, so I don't think that you have anything to worry about with regard to that. Whether you'd get planning permission to build anything at all on the land is another matter, of course :)

It has outline planning permission.

It has outline planning permission.

That still doesn't mean that they're prepared to grant permission for a building that's anything like the one that you want. I've got friends who have been trying to get permission to build on a piece of land that was bought with outline permission for over 2 years, and every time they submit plans they are rejected, even though the amended plans comply with the rulings from previous submissions.

It's a bit of a weird shape to be fair it's kind of oblong but goes to a point.

I'm just concerned that if I purchase the land for around 100k and build for 100K what my return would be.

Hello.

Thanks in advance.

i suggest you make friends with the area planning officer, make an appt at Howden house have an informal chat.