Owls Steering Group

[/b]

Ronaldo,Messi & Che Adams..:D

Fair play to you for thinking Che Adams is within the mould of Ronaldo and Messi. I personally think he's got a hell of a lot of work to do but it's great to get positive feedback from the Ipswich side of the city :hihi:

[/b]

Ronaldo,Messi & Che Adams..:D

What about Diego Gerowhatshisface or is he at Real Madrid :hihi::hihi:

The transfer market has changed in recent years with players tending to sign either as the season starts or in August, this affects Championship teams more than ever as Prem teams name their squads after our season has started and thats when players to buy or loan come available.

As for blades sniping at what came out of the meeting at least the man makes an effort to give up a few hours of his time to consult fans and listen and act within the financial parameters available to him.

---------- Post added 18-07-2016 at 13:13 ----------

Reading between the lines of the meeting I get the impression that the chairman would rather spend money on the team than the ground until such a time that we achieve promotion.

Its good to see that finally Wednesday are a club being run properly ...

Out of interest,When do United's co-owners and American spokesman hold steering group meetings with the clubs supporters..you never see anything on here about them..?

Out of interest,When do United's co-owners and American spokesman hold steering group meetings with the clubs supporters..you never see anything on here about them..?

I think the American spokesman is long gone and the fans wouldnt know the co-owner if he passed them in the street.

What about Diego Gerowhatshisface or is he at Real Madrid :hihi::hihi:

The transfer market has changed in recent years with players tending to sign either as the season starts or in August, this affects Championship teams more than ever as Prem teams name their squads after our season has started and thats when players to buy or loan come available.

As for blades sniping at what came out of the meeting at least the man makes an effort to give up a few hours of his time to consult fans and listen and act within the financial parameters available to him.

---------- Post added 18-07-2016 at 13:13 ----------

Reading between the lines of the meeting I get the impression that the chairman would rather spend money on the team than the ground until such a time that we achieve promotion.

It's just them showing front. And there's a purpose as to why they are doing this. Have you ever heard of a president hold a baby in his arms and kiss it on the head. It's great PR you know. ;)

I won't comment on this any further as it's unfair on you.

It's just them showing front. And there's a purpose as to why they are doing this. Have you ever heard of a president hold a baby in his arms and kiss it on the head. It's great PR you know. ;)

Whatever you want to call it, they are still doing it and acting on what is said.

I think your thoughts,comments & questions regards Wednesday's steering group meeting have been answered...

But whats happened to Jim Phipps and the Prince..do they have regular meetings with United fans...or "holding a baby in his arms and kiss it on the head and get some great PR"..as you call it..?

I think your thoughts,comments & questions regards Wednesday's steering group meeting have been answered...

But whats happened to Jim Phipps and the Prince..do they have regular meetings with United fans...or "holding a baby in his arms and kiss it on the head and get some great PR"..as you call it..?

President Chansiri :hihi:

President Chansiri :hihi:

Can you not answer the question regards United then..?

It is a genuine question by the way..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Can you not answer the question regards United then..?

It is a genuine question by the way..

whats happened to Jim Phipps and the Prince...

Sure I can.

The Prince has always kept a low profile because of circumstances. As for Jim Phipps, as for as I'm aware he's no longer directly involved with Sheffield United. We've had a boardroom change and don't feel the need to go on a big PR campaign.

Whereas your current president may feel the need to do this because of cold taps and other things such as higher price tickets. So as you'll agree, he's going to have to get his people liking him.

whats happened to Jim Phipps and the Prince...

Sure I can.

The Prince has always kept a low profile because of circumstances. As for Jim Phipps, as for as I'm aware he's no longer directly involved with Sheffield United. We've had a boardroom change and don't feel the need to go on a big PR campaign.

Whereas your current president may feel the need to do this because of cold taps and other things such as higher price tickets. So as you'll agree, he's going to have to get his people liking him.

What circumstances?

I really don't think our chairman has any trouble with people liking him, check the photos from Owls in the Park yesterday.

What circumstances?

I really don't think our chairman has any trouble with people liking him, check the photos from Owls in the Park yesterday.

Brilliant day, brilliant chairman, brilliant manager , brilliant fans, and to top it all BENFICA on the best day of the week ,Its Wednesday:hihi: