Owls Steering Group

It would even itself out over a season...rather than have some at a lower price and others at the top end...just have one fixed price for every game.

The club have done well with the pricing of season tickets and offers for Members..but seem to have ignored the "walk ups"..

I very much doubt they go back to one price fits all arrangement mate but I can appreciate what your saying, I think most clubs do this now and its here to stay.

I very much doubt they go back to one price fits all arrangement mate but I can appreciate what your saying, I think most clubs do this now and its here to stay.

I think you right..i doubt it will change...but home attendances for 2/3rds of last season were shocking considering the quality of football on offer and i would doubt the Club would want a repeat of that this year...so i would think its worth asking the question.

The three years season ticket seems to have been very popular.

Easy...

What incentives are being implemented to encourage low paid/shift workers to attend with the family?

I love going WHEN I'm not on a shift, but I can't choose which matches I can attend, my shifts dictate that, so if I get a Saturday/Sunday off, how are the club going to make it more appealing to me to bring the family, instead of putting away the £100+ each time and going to butlins for a long weekend instead?

Let's say £30 an adult, £10 a child.

That's £80 there.

Drinks.£3 a lager, £2 for pop,.. £20 on drinks alone.

Food, minimum £10

Programmes, parking, badges .

Yes for die hards it's a no brainer, I can't justify it sometimes, a season ticket isn't justifiable due to my work patterns, so how Can the club convince me to spend that on 90 minutes of football?

Can't you go a couple of hours without food? I never buy food or a programme or pay for parking. A pint of John Smiths is under £2 on match days at the Park.

Apart from tickets, which I agree are overpriced, match day doesn't have to be expensive if you don't want it to be.

Can't you go a couple of hours without food? I never buy food or a programme or pay for parking. A pint of John Smiths is under £2 on match days at the Park.

Apart from tickets, which I agree are overpriced, match day doesn't have to be expensive if you don't want it to be.

The £80 ticket prices already makes it expensive and what kind of parent takes their kids for a day out without a bottle of pop etc?, the pint wouldn't be an issue for me as I never drink when the kids are with me.

The £80 ticket prices already makes it expensive and what kind of parent takes their kids for a day out without a bottle of pop etc?, the pint wouldn't be an issue for me as I never drink when the kids are with me.

I did say apart from tickets. It's the peripherals I was taking issue with.

I did say apart from tickets. It's the peripherals I was taking issue with.

How would you go to a game without tickets?.

How would you go to a game without tickets?.

Do you just like to argue for the sake of it?

My match day costs are the match ticket with the £5 members discount, a couple of pints and at a push a half time pie and thats it. Its a different story if kids want to go as though.

Do you just like to argue for the sake of it?

Not at all I'm just pointing out how expensive would be if you still let your kids go hungry and thirsty.

Not at all I'm just pointing out how expensive would be if you still let your kids go hungry and thirsty.

I thought I had acknowledged that but just to spell out what I was trying to say, an already expensive day doesn't have to be made even more expensive by buying overpriced food, drink and programmes or paying for parking.

I thought I had acknowledged that but just to spell out what I was trying to say, an already expensive day doesn't have to be made even more expensive by buying overpriced food, drink and programmes or paying for parking.

I agree to an extent but some things on a family day out are to be expected, as already stated I would never drink alcohol while in charge of the kids and driving a car anyway but a programme for them and pop and a snack etc isn't out of the way I never went to a game without getting a programme when I was a kid.

I think we can agree that practically everything to do with attending a game for families is a total rip off apart from very rare special offer games.