Owls Steering Group

I will be attending the steering group this Sunday evening (17th July) if any Owls on here have questions they would like me to put forward to Mr Chansiri let me know as soon as possible.

What's happening with leppings lane

is the stadium going to be updated as it is looking a bit old/tired due to no investment and at the side of other grounds,not that we don't want him to think we are not gratefull for all his investment already and as we are going up to the prem in 2017

it needs a few adjustments before the likes of man utd and Chelsea come and visit.

What's happening with leppings lane

I'd like to know as well? Just a minor refurb or?

is the stadium going to be updated as it is looking a bit old/tired due to no investment and at the side of other grounds,not that we don't want him to think we are not gratefull for all his investment already and as we are going up to the prem in 2017

it needs a few adjustments before the likes of man utd and Chelsea come and visit.

I'm sure your username gives your true motive for asking this away a little.

Q1) Ground investment

Any more?

any details on what ground improvements are being planned, especially the leppings lane end. someone on here might be able to answer this but have the club bought the land across from the ground or does anyone know who has?

Does he think totally demolishing Leppings Lane and changing the whole section beyond recognition would be a good idea?

The design people could come up with something 'fitting' and amazing?

---------- Post added 12-07-2016 at 21:49 ----------

I'm sure your username gives your true motive for asking this away a little.

Q1) Ground investment

Any more?

I think Ground Investment covers it to be honest.

The Kop is looking a bit light blue and a bit worn.

Just don't put red cladding on it! :hihi:

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The main things they like feed back on are the general match day experience and what (if anything) stops you attending.

The main things they like feed back on are the general match day experience and what (if anything) stops you attending.

Easy...

What incentives are being implemented to encourage low paid/shift workers to attend with the family?

I love going WHEN I'm not on a shift, but I can't choose which matches I can attend, my shifts dictate that, so if I get a Saturday/Sunday off, how are the club going to make it more appealing to me to bring the family, instead of putting away the £100+ each time and going to butlins for a long weekend instead?

Let's say £30 an adult, £10 a child.

That's £80 there.

Drinks.£3 a lager, £2 for pop,.. £20 on drinks alone.

Food, minimum £10

Programmes, parking, badges .

Yes for die hards it's a no brainer, I can't justify it sometimes, a season ticket isn't justifiable due to my work patterns, so how Can the club convince me to spend that on 90 minutes of football?

Fixed match day prices for "walk up" supporters...the categorising of matches into different price levels contributed to crowds being down last season...

Saw people turn away when they realised tickets were £40 plus for certain games last season.

Fixed match day prices for "walk up" supporters...the categorising of matches into different price levels contributed to crowds being down last season...

Saw people turn away when they realised tickets were £40 plus for certain games last season.

Do you then lose the £20/£25 games of which there were a fair few last season?

I do think the £40 + tickets are beyond the pale though and intend to mention them.

Do you then lose the £20/£25 games of which there were a fair few last season?

I do think the £40 + tickets are beyond the pale though and intend to mention them.

It would even itself out over a season...rather than have some at a lower price and others at the top end...just have one fixed price for every game.

The club have done well with the pricing of season tickets and offers for Members..but seem to have ignored the "walk ups"..