Outdoor market in chapeltown

hope it don't get merged , but does chapeltown still have the open air market , if so what day is it plz

can't find out on other posts & google not very helpful !

Ta

Used to be Tuesdays and Fridays, only Fridays now. Bit of a waste though, not much there now.

im after some replacement vertical blind strips ...... just the material bit , can't get em nowhere ..... that was just a last resort thought .... anyone know where I can get em plz ?

I had some done from a company called Web Blinds. They are part of the Hillarys Blinds group. Measure your existing louvre size, pick your colour and that's it job done. Fantastic service

To save you the time you won't have much joy finding what you're after from Chapeltown Market. Only open on a Friday but as already stated not really much there anymore.

I had some done from a company called Web Blinds. They are part of the Hillarys Blinds group. Measure your existing louvre size, pick your colour and that's it job done. Fantastic service

How much did they charge and any links plz

?

How much did they charge and any links plz

?

Google them and take a look at their website.

I get blind slats from ebay, plenty and a range of colours from around 99p each. You can buy all the components too , hangers, slats, chain, headrail and weights

Does the pork pie man still come to Chapeltown market?