Tony's wobbly walk in aid of multiple sclerosis

Hi all,

Some of you may have noticed an article in Saturday's Star about my Father In Law, Tony, who is about to take on the longest trek in the UK - namely the near 900 mile walk from John O'Groats to Lands End - all to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre in Catcliffe.

Obviously to say that this is an absolutely mammoth task would be an understatement - especially considering Tony has suffered from the disease himself for the past 12 months.

I'm sure many of you may well be familiar with this awful disease and will have friends or relatives who suffer from it, or perhaps even have it yourself, and will know just how much it can change a person's entire life in such a short space of time. This is why my courageous Father In Law wants to make a difference and give his support to such a worthy cause before the condition inevitably worsens to the point where he will be confined to a wheelchair.

I have posted a link to the article below, which explains Tony's story further, as well as a link to his Just Giving page. If anybody would like to make a donation, no matter how small, it would be so greatly appreciated and will go a long way to achieving Tony's target. Of course I do not expect everybody to donate, but even a share on Facebook (Tee's 1000 Mile Walk For MS) or a retweet on Twitter (@TonyMSWalk) would make such a big difference. We have already received support from across the pond via the power of social media!

Finally, if any business owners on here would be interested in publicly sponsoring Tony he is on the lookout for a local backer to support his walk.

Thanks so much in advance for your support guys, and if anybody would like to know more about Tony's story then feel free to PM me :)

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/heart...ty-challenge-for-sheffield-man-tony-1-8005236

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Tony-Hadfield

(Apologies MODs if this has been posted in the wrong section)