Sheffield drivers fined £80000 for car removal

No need to be quite so acidic, Planner1.

Good luck blade08. The appeal process is quite straightforward. Do let me know if there's anything that I can help with though.

S

Have you become a moderator now?

Its a constant source of mystery to me that people can work out how to post a question on here, but don't seem capable of a basic google search.

---------- Post added 02-10-2016 at 13:52 ----------

Thankyou planner the letter we had was from a person who works for the council ,about how we were dealt with over the phone and also our parking fine ,thats why i asked for a bit more information.

So, are you wanting to further appeal your fine, or complain about how you have been dealt with by council staff or both? You aren't making yourself clear.

If you have received a penalty and want to appeal it, you need to do it via the regulated process which is accessed by the link I provided in the earlier post. There are three stages to an appeal, 1. An informal challenge, 2. A Formal Representation, 3. An Appeal to the independent Traffic Penalty Tribunal.

The council will not accept a formal complaint about the outcome of an appeal, because the regulated process is in place to deal with that.

If you want to complain about how a member of staff dealt with you, you can do it via phone, email or letter, see: https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/how-to-contact-us/complaint.html

Making a formal complaint will not affect the progress or outcome of your penalty, so please make sure you address the penalty as well, if you are making a complaint.

Have you become a moderator now?

Its a constant source of mystery to me that people can work out how to post a question on here, but don't seem capable of a basic google search.

---------- Post added 02-10-2016 at 13:52 ----------

So, are you wanting to further appeal your fine, or complain about how you have been dealt with by council staff or both? You aren't making yourself clear.

If you have received a penalty and want to appeal it, you need to do it via the regulated process which is accessed by the link I provided in the earlier post. There are three stages to an appeal, 1. An informal challenge, 2. A Formal Representation, 3. An Appeal to the independent Traffic Penalty Tribunal.

The council will not accept a formal complaint about the outcome of an appeal, because the regulated process is in place to deal with that.

If you want to complain about how a member of staff dealt with you, you can do it via phone, email or letter, see: https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/how-to-contact-us/complaint.html

Making a formal complaint will not affect the progress or outcome of your penalty, so please make sure you address the penalty as well, if you are making a complaint.

No, I haven't. Is it necessary for me to be a moderator to express an opinion about your communication skills?

S

No, I haven't. Is it necessary for me to be a moderator to express an opinion about your communication skills?

S

Oh, I think I communicated exactly what I wanted to.

Guest makapaka

Good on you planner1 you tell em

That much is not in dispute. I' was asking whether it was necessary for me to me a moderator to express an opinion on your style of communication.

S

---------- Post added 03-10-2016 at 01:31 ----------

Good on you planner1 you tell em

Blimey. You appear you have an ally, Planner1. And there was me thinking that everyone was on Team Solitaire. I really shouldn't count my chickens, should I? :P:P

Entirely missing the point of his question.

Does he need to be a moderator to say "no need to be so acerbic"?

No, he doesn't. And he communicated exactly what he meant to, just as you had.

Entirely missing the point of his question.

Does he need to be a moderator to say "no need to be so acerbic"?

No, he doesn't. And he communicated exactly what he meant to, just as you had.

I think my computer just overheated... that was the extent of Cyclone's burn!

*inserts burn gif here"