Is it easy to fibreglass a garage roof yourself ?

Is it easy to fibreglass a garage roof, I've put new roof on my garage with OSB board and was going to felt it. But I like the look of fibreglass roofs. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Watching this series of videos makes it look quite straightforward.

EPDM rubber roofing is the way to go=

Fibreglass roofs looks like a two person job, I think I might get the professionals in. The cost of the kit coupled with me taking twice as long as someone who has done it before make economical sense to get a roofer in.

Hi you can do it your self just make sure you get all mixtures correct and that the boards r completely dry as fiberglass dosent like water before its dry if you need any advice feel free to give me a ring on 07747800596 thanks lee@jnm

GRP fibreglass isn't really a DIYer job

As others have said its not really a 'have a go' job a diyer should take on. There is lots to consider i.e Resin, catalyst, trims, topcoat, bandages, getting the resin mixture right E.C.T

It should also be completed in the same day, it is also really a 2 person job.

A garage roof size job is easily do able on your own if your experienced enough.