Move over The Star, Yorkshire News Online is here

The Sta.....ha ha ha haaaar?

I wouldn't even wrap roadkill in that rag.

The Sta.....ha ha ha haaaar?

I wouldn't even wrap roadkill in that rag.

Neither if I printed off those two Facebook site's :help:

this is good news indeed.

It is because I'm sick of the Star taking an eternity to load a page because of all the adverts, and yesterday was the last straw when I hit the mute button on the video advert and that took it full screen instead! :rant:

Thanks for this, I had wondered if it was possible to be less classy than The Star - now I know!

ive tweeted sly news about this breaking news and kay burley is fuming

Had a quick look. Brilliant!

The person running this page has a better command of the English language than the guy who runs the Sheffield Online page, then again that is hardly difficult.

The guy who runs Sheffield Online has absolutely no tact either, the other week he posted pictures of a guy about to jump off a bridge, a few weeks ago was somebodys house burning to the ground.

The guy who runs Sheffield Online has absolutely no tact either, the other week he posted pictures of a guy about to jump off a bridge.

That's not just lack of tact, that's actually dangerous. The mental health services have an agreement with the real news press where, if there is a suicide attempt, nobody reports the details of how the suicide was attempted - they want to avoid impulse copycat attempts.

Beg my pardon, it was actually someone threatening to jump off the car park in town next to the Market. It wasnt very clear so the page owner put the caption "see if you can spot him".

He got pelters for it.