Did you install PokemonGo for Android via APK.. Read this!

The Metro had an article online today to show how to get around the lack of being able to play in the UK. Release apparently is expected in the UK in the next few days though :)

Nah, there's no official word on a UK release yet, they have pushed it back several weeks....

Been playing since launch but no where near as much. Need to level up more! #teamvalor

Tut tut! How does anyone know for sure that there impatiently downloaded .apk hasn't already spawned something new? It's as bad as people with One Plus 3's who can't wait for the update - people were going to the German site to get the upgrade which only fixed one issue. I waited for the official release and I don't think 396 Mb is just going to fix just one issue!

If you one to keep ahead of the game (no pun intended! :hihi:) sign up for the Register newsletter - well worth saving you some aggro.

As my dear departed Dad used to say:

"Patience is a virtue,

Hold it if you can,

It is seldom found in women,

and NEVER found in man!" ;)

No side loading from my side. Just spoofed my location with a VPN, got it from official store. Easy enough to do then once installed, turn off VPN and play :D

Nah, there's no official word on a UK release yet, they have pushed it back several weeks....

announced yesterday its coming to uk quicker than you think http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14611990.Pok__mon_Go_is_coming_to_the_UK_a_lot_sooner_than_we_thought_/

. also anyone wanting the apk should use androidpolice site and go to apkmirror.com for a proven safe downloadd

I have had it since launch. And I reckon the fact that you can side load it isn't an accident. I think it's sneaky marketing.

announced yesterday its coming to uk quicker than you think http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14611990.Pok__mon_Go_is_coming_to_the_UK_a_lot_sooner_than_we_thought_/

. also anyone wanting the apk should use androidpolice site and go to apkmirror.com for a proven safe downloadd

That link was doing the rounds on FB yesterday. I'm hoping it is true...really hoping.

Pokemon come on how old are you lot bloody 5

It would explain a few things.

Pokémon Go is officially out in the UK. My work is a gym haha

Pokémon Go is officially out in the UK. My work is a gym haha

I have a gym and and 3 Poke stops just outside of my work, shame it's just out of range. I've had the app for a few days and it updated itself with the newer version today.

I'm hoping it is true...really hoping.

your welcome :)

age of people on here is not 5 maybe ages around 28.. you know about nostalgia don't you, well millions in the late 90's played with the cards, now millions in there 20's want to play the "new" thing..

i don't, but i did love collecting the cards,,,

kids these days will never know the importance of "shineys"

I have a gym and and 3 Poke stops just outside of my work, shame it's just out of range. I've had the app for a few days and it updated itself with the newer version today.

There's a gym at the Sheffield City Hall steps