Sign in to follow this  

Andy Murray wins Wimbledon 2016!

Andy Murray has gone it again! Wimbledon 2016 belongs to him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36758518

The Scot, 29, dismantled the Raonic serve in a 6-4 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-2) victory to repeat his triumph of 2013 and claim a third Grand Slam title.

Andy Murray has gone it again! Wimbledon 2016 belongs to him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36758518

The Scot, 29, dismantled the Raonic serve in a 6-4 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-2) victory to repeat his triumph of 2013 and claim a third Grand Slam title.

Fully deserved,he walked it.

People don't like him,

But let's face facts he's the best singles player Britain has got good luck to him, it's not his fault he's miserable but a damn good tennis player.

People don't like him,

But let's face facts he's the best singles player Britain has got good luck to him, it's not his fault he's miserable but a damn good tennis player.

I don't like him too pal but he has played well.

People don't like him,

He's a winner, and if it wasn't for Djokovic he'd have won a lot more

People don't like him,

I actually think he's got a great sense of humour. Perhaps because I'm Scots too I realise that he's anything but miserable! Great win today for a player who is well liked and respected by his peers. And the cheers for him all week suggest that many real tennis fans like him too.

Roll on the Olympics!

When he played like he did today, there's only Djokovic on a good day that would beat him.

Well done, Andy.

After his main rival was knocked out there was only going to be one winner and he fully deserved it.

On another I tried watching a bit of the wheel chair tennis,to be honest it was like watching paint dry,if I was the beeb I would keep it on BBC 2 in the early hours.

Edited by ukdobby

I actually think he's got a great sense of humour. Perhaps because I'm Scots too I realise that he's anything but miserable! Great win today for a player who is well liked and respected by his peers. And the cheers for him all week suggest that many real tennis fans like him too.

Roll on the Olympics!

He has a face like a slapped bum, and his mother god she looks like she's sucking lemons. You can have the Olympics with all the drug cheats, roll on the Paralympics when they do stuff on merit, and make the best of their abilities.

Roll on the Olympics!

Apparently this is true, although I struggle to believe it. And at least he did manage to actually celebrate this time.

A mate of mine and myself play a game usually. Play a post match interview with Murray and try to guess whether he won or not. It's not easy...

He has a face like a slapped bum, and his mother god she looks like she's sucking lemons. You can have the Olympics with all the drug cheats, roll on the Paralympics when they do stuff on merit, and make the best of their abilities.

Aye because nobody has ever cheated at the Paralympics, ever...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_at_the_Paralympic_Games

Roll on the Olympics!

........I don't think he's particularly miserable although he often appears so in interviews.I think he just displays the the Scots dourness for which they are famous for!