Police everywhere on birley moor rd 09/07/2016

Whats happened? Looks like some of them are on peoples doorsteps ,making enquiries maybe?

We asked the cops outside the pub where the band was playing. Not sure what it us called, but opposite The sherwood.

The cops said "there was a kerfuffle" and that up until the kerfuffle, it was a great day/evening enjoyed by many people. He went on to say that a few people spoiled it for the many.

I dont think house to house calls, around 10 police cars and police helicoptor would come out for a kerfuffle

I dont think house to house calls, around 10 police cars and police helicoptor would come out for a kerfuffle

Agreed, but the police officer is not going to tell them what's happening either so a "kerfuffle" is suffice to stop people being nosey.

We asked the cops outside the pub where the band was playing.

Why would the cops know where the band was playing?

We asked the cops outside the pub where the band was playing. Not sure what it us called, but opposite The sherwood.

The cops said "there was a kerfuffle" and that up until the kerfuffle, it was a great day/evening enjoyed by many people. He went on to say that a few people spoiled it for the many.

That will be the Birley

Why would the cops know where the band was playing?

The band was really loud, so they were hard to miss. ?

Apologies over the wording and lack of punctuation, but I was a bit tipsy, and my hand-eye co-ordination wasn't working well enough for the tiny keyboard on my phone.