Beware stones being thrown idsworth road 09/07/2016

Because some people clearly have their ethnic traits. I don't know why I have to explain myself the people doing the throwing were 100% Pakistani.

They were some Roma standing on page hall I could tell the difference.

I have Pakistani friends I'm not a racist but the best way to describe the one I remember medium build, maybe 5'10", Pakistani, as mentioned prior haircut where it's not much on side but some on top.

Because some people clearly have their ethnic traits. I don't know why I have to explain myself the people doing the throwing were 100% Pakistani.

They were some Roma standing on page hall I could tell the difference.

I have Pakistani friends I'm not a racist but the best way to describe the one I remember medium build, maybe 5'10", Pakistani, as mentioned prior haircut where it's not much on side but some on top.

my bold=

Being a Pakistani myself I'm interested to hear what you call ethnic traits in regards to Pakistanis.

You're trying to make me sound racist, they were Pakistani thats all Im saying.

What makes you 100% certain they were Pakistani and not Roma?

I bet you can tell the difference between someone of South Asian heritage and someone of Roma heritage; other people can too.

I bet you can tell the difference between someone of South Asian heritage and someone of Roma heritage; other people can too.

A sensible response.

You're trying to make me sound racist, they were Pakistani thats all Im saying.

If I thought you were a racist I would post that I think you are a racist, I was just interested in knowing what you class as Pakistani traits.

---------- Post added 10-07-2016 at 16:27 ----------

Some Roma look like Pakistanis.....

If I thought you were a racist I would post that I think you are a racist, I was just interested in knowing what you class as Pakistani traits.

---------- Post added 10-07-2016 at 16:27 ----------

Some Roma look like Pakistanis.....

To be fair to Mafya this is true.

Okay sorry for any unintentional offence caused. Let's just agree that they were low lifes.

Okay sorry for any unintentional offence caused. Let's just agree that they were low lifes.

Agreed, whoever they are low lifes is a good way of describing them.