Brook v Golovkin - 10th Sep 2016 (London O2)

Kell Brook has shocked everyone by announcing that he has agreed to jump up two weights and fight Gennady Golovkin at London's O2 Arena on the 10th September this year.

Very brave this as Golovkin is an absolute animal. Eubank Jnr has been calling him out for ages but it appears Golovkin wants the special one......See how it works out anyway, it didn't fair too well for Amir Khan but I consider Brook a much better all round boxing who should take the rise in weights quite well.

It hasn't been said yet whether Golovkin will concede any weight.

Eubank snr with his ongoing involvement in his sons career and crazy demand ( as confirmed by Hearn) has ruined the opportunity for Eubank v Golovkin.

I think Brook stands a better chance as he is naturally big and struggles at welterweight. It won't be easy but I dt think Golovkin is going to walk it.

Brook will be comprehensively beaten, end of. At least he has had the dogs cods to do what many other fighters dare not do and take Golovkin on.

Fair play to Kell Brook for taking Golovkin on and I hope he wins, but blimey, Golovkin could punch a hole in a brick wall. Matthew Macklin's ribs probably still hurt after Golovkin KO'd him with a body shot.

GGG KO unfortunately ?

^^This....very much so in fact.

I like Kell. He is a genuine and decent fella and I hope he wont get hurt. I won a free £2000 bet and I am sticking it all on Kell to win. Its a long shot for sure but Ill be cheering him on like a mofo.

And If he wins ill be a very happy man.